April 21, 2014 | 1551 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Heat Defense Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by gandolfwizard25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this conditioner, it makes me feel like I've just put in a deep treatment mask for my hair. It comes out shiny, smooth and silky. It's affordable too

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This conditioner worked well for my fine hair. Had great slip and protected from the daily blowdrying abuse I would put my hair through.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by deepseadivingsuit

I don't really heat-style my hair so I can't comment on that claim, but as a conditioner for my dye and wind-damaged hair it's pretty good, although not as good as Intensive Repair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very thick so it doesn't run while you're in the shower, and it really conditions very well. The cap is on the bottom, too, you don't have to whack the bottle. Good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by aDUCK036

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER. My natural hair color is red and over the past couple of years it has started fading and becoming more dull and lightened, which is not something a redhead wants at all. I figured the fading, along with the sun, had to do with how much heat I used on it daily. One random day at Target, I came upon this condtioner and thought I'd give it a try. I'm SO happy that I did! I swear my color has stopped fading. I've been getting comments about how red it's been looking lately also, which I appreciate.(: I use this in conjunction with JF Thermal Protection Serum and it makes my hair soft, manageable, and neat split-end free. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by KNL837

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Words can't express how much I love this conditioner!! I have lots and lots of relatively fine, long hair that's naturally wavy-to-curly. I use this conditioner when I flatiron my hair and it makes it really soft and smooth and I think it does a great job of keeping a barrier between my hair and the heat. I also only straighten it 2x a week max, which I'm sure helps. It is currently on sale for 1, which is ridiculously cheap, so I bought three bottles! I'd highly recommend it. After trying out a billion different conditioners, this one isn't too heavy/waxy/greasy/etc, so I'll use it till I run out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is just loaded with silicones. It left a coating on my hair with one use. This and the shampoo left my hair frizzy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by chelskeezy

Love this. this conditioner is VERY thick, so you don't need alot. Leaves hair smooth and soft as with most Dove products, so I definitely wasn't let down by this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

Thankfully I only had a sample of this. This product caused instant "doll hair" for me. It left my hair feeling coated, dry, limp and yet frizzy, all at once! Quite an accomplishment!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this with the shampoo. They are better then the average drugstore products. This has a nice smell and made my hair feel really soft. I also was surprised that I did not need much product. Good combination. The only thing is that I did not notice it help me while heat styling. I think maybe you need more then a few uses.