December 19, 2014 | 1515 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Age miracle day cream spf 15

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by fruitfairy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for 6 years now. And this is simply amazing. Many admire my smooth skin (I used to have pimples on my forehead) now. And one good thing I discovered about this product is that it actually helps dry out my occasional pimples. I have no plans on switching to any anti-aging moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by plsthink2ice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this one in a jar , that is why I put package quality as 3 .. this product is flawless , it brightens , moisturizes, doesn't break me out and my skin looks younger instantly .. i have it in both day and night formula , if you you want to start by trying one try the night formula first as the effects of the application are even more niticeble and again instantly .. they should call it insatnt magic , i have never tried a better product although i definately tried more expensive ones by Guerlain and Clairns except maybe clinique's famous moisturizer which i dont recall its name now , maybe visibily different or sthng of the sort i would love to try also the clarant b as i do have some age spots..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

This is the one that comes with a pump, not in a jar one. Both has diff ingredients. This is one of the best moisturizers iīve tried. It adds enough moisture but is not oily. I used this on winter time to my combo-acne-prone skin and worked wonders. It has nice smell, nice consistency, absorbs quickly and make up goes on very well. It didnīt make my skin oilier or drier, but super soft. It helped with uneven tone and texture. No break outs or redness for me. It has GA, retinol and retinol boosters. I found it a little bit greasy for summer time, when i prefer using something else with oil control properties, but this is def a keeper for me for autumn-winter time, or if i go to a place less hot and humid than where i live right now. Def repurchase cause i bought it for like 9 bucks.