November 23, 2014 | 1105 users online

Hair Color - Manic Panic - Electric Banana

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by canceroustraguses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this yellow for when I went rainbow.
Packaging- Never satisfied with the packaging. They should put it in a bottle.
Price- Always satisfied.
Pigmentation- I put mine of pinkish bleached porous hair and it came out bright yellow.
Longevity- It matters your hair type, but mine didn't last. Of course there were plenty of other colours surrounding it, I washed it often, and it was a pale yellow. If you dye your entire head yellow, I imagine it will last much longer. I recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by StrayDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You'll get the coolest color, and you won't even have to get your hair to near white to accomplish it. Best yellow color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by kidamnesiac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I haven't used this product as a straight-up yellow dye. Rather, I've used it to mix with various blues to create varying shades of green. For this purpose, I absolutely love this dye. You can mix a little bit at a time, or make a whole custom batch and glop it back into the jar (another reason I love this dye... the jars are perfect for making and storing custom mixes). The staying power is pretty impressive, too.

Stains like the dickens, though, so be careful!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by BroknHeartSmudgedEyeliner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This hair dye is really runny. It gets everywhere when trying to apply! Manic Panic hair dye sucks. It never stays in my hair, always fading out in 1-2 washes no matter what I do. I wanted Electric Banana just because it was the brightest hair dye i've ever seen. Even when I applyed it to my pure white hair, it turned out really bright. Right when I washed the hair dye out to get it out of my hair, it even faded then, and somehow faded into a brownish colour. Not a good look! Its still some yellow in there, so im keeping it, but i wont repurchase