Manic Panic Electric Banana

4.3

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used this yellow for when I went rainbow.
Packaging- Never satisfied with the packaging. They should put it in a bottle.
Price- Always satisfied.
Pigmentation- I put mine of pinkish bleached porous hair and it came out bright yellow.
Longevity- It matters your hair type, but mine didn't last. Of course there were plenty of other colours surrounding it, I washed it often, and it was a pale yellow. If you dye your entire head yellow, I imagine it will last much longer. I recommend.

on 3/28/2011 8:24:00 PM

You'll get the coolest color, and you won't even have to get your hair to near white to accomplish it. Best yellow color.

on 3/6/2011 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I haven't used this product as a straight-up yellow dye. Rather, I've used it to mix with various blues to create varying shades of green. For this purpose, I absolutely love this dye. You can mix a little bit at a time, or make a whole custom batch and glop it back into the jar (another reason I love this dye... the jars are perfect for making and storing custom mixes). The staying power is pretty impressive, too.

Stains like the dickens, though, so be careful!

This hair dye is really runny. It gets everywhere when trying to apply! Manic Panic hair dye sucks. It never stays in my hair, always fading out in 1-2 washes no matter what I do. I wanted Electric Banana just because it was the brightest hair dye i've ever seen. Even when I applyed it to my pure white hair, it turned out really bright. Right when I washed the hair dye out to get it out of my hair, it even faded then, and somehow faded into a brownish colour. Not a good look! Its still some yellow in there, so im keeping it, but i wont repurchase

Popular Hair Color Products