April 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Hair Color - Amphigory - Special Effects in Atomic Pink

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by DezzyDee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. i bleached my hair and left this in over night. it turned out NEON. highliter neon, which is what i look for in a hair dye. for my long hair (almost elbow length) 1bottle was more than enough. i still have over 1/4 of the bottle left! and believe me, i was really glopping it on. after awhile it does get hard to get product out of the bottle. i left this in overnight. it has been over 3 months, yes, MONTHS, and the color is still pretty vibrant. it didnt fade much at all. the only way ill ever get this stuff out is to cut it out or bleach it out. lol. its great. reccomend it all the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Pandiizzle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted a very in your face pink. I lightened my hair, but couldn't get all of the red tones out (I had the under part of my hair and some chunks colored red in my blonde hair).. I used Pravana Magenta and pink and loved the color but it after one wash I knew it wouldn't hold over the red tones as it was starting to fade already.. I decided to use atomic pink over it.. I dried half a bottle with conditioner and left it in for a few ours... Oh man does thus stuff color.. And it's so bright... I love love love it... It's bright, Shiney, and pink! I will be stocking up for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Atomic Pink is AMAZING. If you want a very bright pink that will stay put forever, this is the color for you. I've used Atomic Pink on and off for 10 years and am never disappointed. Recently my sister had her whole head this color and it took 4 bleachings (was going white) to get this out after 6 months with no re-coloring. STAYS PUT! It does however, bleed and stain like CRAZY- so beware! I will always continue to repurchase and have a bottle handy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by star_s_l_b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This. Stuff. Is. Amazing. Seriously, I can't really explain the insanity that is Atomic Pink. I had platinum blonde hair for a few years before I went pink, so my hair just sucked the color up. I first colored my hair pink five months ago, and I've only touched it up once (and that was due to my roots growing out.) Once this is in your hair it does not budge. Don't even bother with other brands of funky hair colors. Special Effects is on a whole 'nother level. AND it glows under black lights! How fun is that? Honestly if you want pink hair that lasts for months, look no further.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by WarmSocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is the brightest pink I've found. I dyed my hair this shade last summer and it still hasn't completely washed out. Its staying power is too good!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by klpezl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is absolutley gorgeous!!! Mine came out a sort of magenta, and I've gotten lots of compliments, even strangers will come up and tell me how much they like it. It does stain counters, but a little nail polish remover takes it right off. I've also used sfx cupcake pink and their napalm orange, both are great colors, overall special effects just rules!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by littlepinkpony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I lovelovelove this dye. :D I dyed my hair its current color (pink) and was amazed at the result. :D I was a bit disappointed because I thought it would be a bit softer (like cotton candy pink), but that was a mistake on my part mostly. I always get compliments on my hair with this dye, because my natural hair is a really ugly brown. xD
Definitely gonna buy again. I'm probably not gonna dye my hair pink again, but I'm most likely gonna dye it a natural color like blonde and add pink streaks. ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by MrsSparky418

I will NEVER use any other semi permanent color again. Special Effects is lightyears beyond all others I have tried. I currently have Atomic Pink in my hair with Deep Purple underneath. They are phenomenal. After 6 weeks, the pink is still super bright. The purple fades more than the pink, but it fades to lighter, but still pretty shades. The ends of the purple fade to exactly match the pink. I am a cosmetologist, and I would never use anything else on a client, because I would feel awful if their pink was nasty pale orange in a week (which was what I got when I used manic panic.)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by LostInWonderland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You want pink hair?
BUY THIS
I've use numerous other hair dyes for pink, even special effects own cupcake pink and none of them are as good, this stuff lasts soo much longer and is way more bright, it doesn't fade really bad after a few weeks and is still bright as **** over a month after dying! None of manic panics compare, and the price isn't bad at all.
The one thing to beware about this stuff is that it gets on everything, even well over a week after dying. Shirts, pillowcases, showers, however it can be bleached/washed off so no big deal. Totally worth it ^.^

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by carimck

GREAT COLOUR--comes out NEON pink, and fades almost to cupcake pink! Also, you can use lots of plain white conditioner to dilute just a spoonful of this stuff to get it lighter/less intense, or just use plain clear Aloe Vera gel (sold at Walmart in large bottles, usually for sunburns) and it will just give you lots more product without affecting the colour at all! I have very long hair and used not even a 1/4 of the bottle to get my hair pink AND touch up the color! This stuff lasts forever, and is true to the swatch (I had almost white blonde hair bleached several times over 6 months, and the colour hasn't budged after 6 weeks, using a color-safe shampoo/conditioner). It's a little more expensive than Manic Panic or other brands, and the bottle is not so great since the stuff is pretty thick--I ended up just unscrewing the cap), and it WILL STAIN counters/etc with a hi-lighter pink, but it is the best, longest lasting stuff there is!!