October 22, 2014 | 1432 users online

Lips - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by geekischic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love, love this. It smells so delicious, like fresh, tart lemonade! I am a huge fan of fresh sugar lip balm- well this is by far an amazing dupe! I have three backups!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by NaturallyMichaelsGirl

My sister bought me this lip balm when they had a sale at Bath&Body Works. It was around $7 I think. It's smelled like smelled like lemons which was refreshing and sweet and ALSO it tasted like lemons not sour, but sweet. I feel it love with the lips balm the moment I used it. I used about 3 tubes of this lip balm, but because of the price i stopped. I personally think the balm makes my lips softer, smoother and definitely less chapped. It worked wonders! I would recommend this to anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've only bought this once because of the price $7.50. But I really loved this! I wouldn't recommend if your lips get really chapped and dry, or if they crack and bleed. This isn't potent enough for that. But its the only lip balm I've used that makes my lips baby soft and supple, and I've tried a lot of lip balms. The smell is great, it smells like lemon but it has a sweet side to it. Taste like lemon as well but also with a sweet side with no tartness. It gives a nice little shine to the lips. Within having this I notice the black letters on the tube wear off after a little while. My only complaints are I wish it had SPF in it and it was cheaper. When I have the money I love purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa_poc

LOVE the taste and smell of this product. Those are the only things I look for in lip products. I absolutely love lemon scented products and the fact that is tastes just as good makes it my HG lip product. It's lightweight, sheer, and soft. The only cons are that the stick of balm does eventually lean or break b/c it's so soft, but I don't care b/c it's a great product! A little pricey, but BBW usually has a buy 2 get one free deal with their lip stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best lip balm EVER. It tastes like lemonade and keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day. I find myself reapplying just to taste it, lol!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by katebean98

On my 2nd tube, but running down to the nub... Gonna have to start digging it out :) i love this lip balm

This is really emollient, and soft, and i guess "greasy", i love the slippy feel of it, its really light weight on the lips, and gives off a kissable sheen to it ;)

The wear time is alright... Last all night on my lips, but during the day it lasts less than 2 hours, but im Ok with that...

Because im always constantly putting on lipbalm anyway.

The packaging is cute and has a cheery yellow color and its overall cute but impractical... The tube itself is too large for the actual product, and here is the doozy, because of it being soft and the tube being large, it tends to smush, lean, scrape, and whatever it likes to do when feels like it

Ive had to remold it several times

The first time being when i was acting like an idiot and trying replicate it into a lipstick, *plopped right off*...

Any how as long as you dont do anything stupid like me you should be fine

One other downside is that it contains no spf... But i love this little beauty!!

I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by adipose

I bought this absurdly expensive product because I was beguiled by the scent...
It does smell and taste very good, I must admit. But not worth the price, especially since it's not even an adequate lip balm.
I feel like it's not very moisturizing, or rather, it doesn't absorb well. I feel like it just sits on my lips and creates an annoying oily/glossy sheen that I'm not too fond of. Maybe if you prefer the gloss, it's an added benefit, but I'd rather something less conspicuous. Also, I find myself needing to reapply every half hour or so because it dries and leaves my lips feeling unpleasant.
On the other hand, the little tube thing is cute, I guess.......

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good product. It smells like the sweetest lemon zest, almost like lemonade bottled into a lip balm tube. It feels great on your lips, but sort of has a waxy feel to it. I will admit, it is not the most longest lasting moisturizer. If I put this on my lips before bed, I do find sometimes that I have to reapply in the middle on the night if I wake up and my lips are dry. Another thing that I don't care for is that it is incredibly soft, perhaps too soft. The reason I say this is because it leans, leans, leans. No matter how low you wind the balm down, it still has this awkward leaning thing going on and I often times find myself having to readjust it with my fingers which is not good, because you have to be very gentle with it or it will break off or completely fall apart and melt in your hands. I don't think there is a lot of product either. As others have stated the packaging is huge but when you really get into the actual balm it's a lot smaller. I got this as a free gift with a coupon from BBW. I'm glad I did because otherwise I would have never gotten this because it is $7.50 and that is entirely too much money for a lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by jewanese

This is my favorite lip balm! It tastes and smells great, and the moisture lasts. It feels really nice on, and it's moisturizing without being greasy. The packaging is a little bit awkward because the lip balm is a lot skinnier in the tube, and there are a total of 3 different tubes holding the lip balm. The letters also rubbed off, so now I just have a suspicious looking yellow tube. It's okay though, because packaging doesn't really matter to me. Overall, it's worth paying a few extra dollars for and it's the ideal lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by lalaliu

Incredible lip balm, got mine off ebay.
Pros: Smells and tastes delicious, very smooth on the lips & actually works.
Cons: A bit expensive for a balm, the writing rubs off very easily and the tube is bigger than the actual balm stick and each time i apply the balm moves around the tube which is annoying and my last one broke off :(
Definately buy it again though!