October 22, 2014 | 1011 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner-Carbon Black

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by alishee

It is a good colour and lasts on my lid all day.
HOWEVER
After lining my top waterline the product always transfers to my lower waterline... and all around. It even often globs up in the corner of my eye and forms some sort of sleep. That is NOT a pretty look.
Overall, a very bad eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner so much!
It's very pigmented, at least on me it doesn't fade or smudges, very long lasting.
I might say i use this one mostly on my water line, because i like liquid or gel eyeliner on the lids, but i have already used on them and it was pretty good too.
Since i bought them, 4 years ago, never bought other ones to use on my water lines, they are the best one for this purpose to me until this day.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I own this eyeliner in two colors, black & navy and both go on smooth & easy & last a long time. I haven't had any wearing off problems on my lid, but I've had it wear off in my inner rim/water line. Also, it will transfer if you just put it in your inner rim. I like how it's an automatic with a sharpener included. Also, the automatic goes both up & back down and doesn't turn as you're applying it. It's soft on your eye, but will make a thin line & can be smudged out, then dries and stays put. If you're heavy handed, then this may not be the eyeliner for you. The cap is very tight & you really have to pull to get it to come off then seriously push to get it to snap again. I notice mine tend to not have their caps fully pushed on due to this.

Update (6 months later, 06/2014): Both eyeliners have dried out & become hard to the point that I can no longer use them on my eyelid, but can still use them along my inner rim. I wont be purchasing these again. As I said before the caps on mine are difficult so this might be why they have become hard & mostly useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by AmCam28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been wearing this for almost a year. I bought this as an easier-to-apply alternative to cream liner. It lasts all day without smudging or fading, even on my oily eyelids. I love that I don't need to sharpen it. I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by roaringofthelamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this eyeliner after reading reviews on it. The pigmentation is pretty nice when you first put it on which is great. Unfortunately during the day this started to fade on me, and I've never seen an eyeliner fade in the way this has. Skip this eyeliner and go for the Maybelline Masterdrama eyeliners, they're incredibly pigmented and they stay put.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

Pros:
Very Black
Lasts all day on the lid

Cons:
Would not suggest using in the waterline. It seems to take it a minute to 'dry'

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has become my HG eyeliner. I think I'm on my 5th or 6th one by now! I love how intense the color is. It definitely does smudge if you touch it, so I avoid touching my eyes at all costs. But if left alone, it doesn't smear under my eyes or anything like that. I use this mainly in my waterline but I have also used it to line my upper lash line. I think it works great for both uses. It goes on really smooth.

I work the front desk at a salon so I deal with a lot of women every week. I've gotten tons of compliments on my eyeliner and have had some women ask me what I'm wearing and have gone out to buy their own!

My only complaint is that the smudger on the bottom of the pencil seems to come off a lot. At this point, I don't even bother putting it back on because I don't even use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love any type of automatic eyeliners; I hate sharpening!! This eyeliner is really creamy and smooth; doesn't tug when you apply. I personally love brown liners but I use this to tight line. It can smudge onto lower lash line if you blink right away after tight lining, so I tend to keep my eyes open for a few seconds so liner can set. Color is very black. I love that the smudger at the end is rubber; very hygienic because you can clean it. Definitely would repurchase this and check out other shades from this line!

Edit: wouldn't repurchase. Smudges like crazy. The rubber smudger always pops off everytime I try to take off the cap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

I bought this on a fluke. This product is no fuss, easy to use, and performs as promised. An intense black eye-liner in a self-sharpening case. However, it irritates my eyes so I cannot use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by amethystmoon212

I bought this eyeliner because I needed a black eyeliner that I could use on my waterline and tightline. Before, I had a MUF eyeliner. I like the MUF eyeliner more because if I put it on my upper lash line, it does not crease or transfer. This eyeliner is good only for the waterline and tightline. If I use it on my upper lash line, it transfers a lot. Other than that, I love it for everything else.