April 20, 2014 | 1395 users online

Blush - The Body Shop - RoseFlower Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by ohhellojanie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. I own this blush in both colors but the one I really love and use all the time is #2, Fuschia. At first I didn't know what to do with this blush (it was a gift from a relative so I don't know about the price) because the top layer is covered with stupid chunky gold glitter - it's to make the rose engraving pretty but it does come off on your face, unfortunately. So this blush went untouched for an entire year after I got it. One day I decided to get rid of all the glitter and see whether the blush underneath was any good - I took a little eyeliner brush and scooped out all the glitter from the rose pattern until there was none left. When I swatched the blush on my hand after doing this, I realized that it was actually a really pretty, cool-toned fuschia base with a nice golden sheen (not shimmer or glitter). It also has a surprisingly pleasant rose scent - it doesn't smell artificial to me, but smells like real roses and I can only smell it while I'm applying it, not while I'm wearing it. I'm NC20 and can wear both warm and cool toned blushes, but I usually prefer warmer toned things. This I can pull off even though it's a cool pink because the gold sheen warms it up beautifully. There was a period where I was wearing this every day and neglecting all my other blushes, and I was never a glowy/shimmery blush sort of girl. It's now one of my HG blushes and I swapped for a backup since it was LE. If Orgasm was too warm toned for you but you liked the golden glow it gives, try to hunt this one down. It's like the cooler-toned Orgasm with much more refined golden shimmer. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 2:43:00 AM More reviews by usherlover695

I love this product, it has a hint of rose smell. a beautiful rose engraved in the blush and a tint of shimmer. gorgeous coloring

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Dorisyaoo

I bought shade 01 and 02 discounted, the rose aroma is acceptable, the package which is transparent and high quality and also bigger than most blushes that I already have.
Both the special edition blushs are dolly pink colors which work well on my yellow undertones. They also have tiny gold shimmerings in them but very unnoticeable.
I am satisfied with this product and would like to purchase if they were still available then.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by olga_thes

I bought this in Shade 02 (fuschia) and I loved it! Very beautiful bright colour that looks natural and discreet (although, when you first see it, you think it's too intense as a blush). I loved it, it's fresh and really beautiful...Body Shop thank you!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 6:24:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in Shade 1 form TBS clearance shelf with a 50% so it wasn't too expensive for me. I love the packaging - it is square, big enough for a big brush and you get a lot in the pan. The color is a light cool pink but not too cool for my yellow undertones. It gives a nice dolly look. It is buildable and practically matte other that the big pieces of glitter that sit in shape of the rose (they are huge and annoying but you get past them rather quickly). It has a slight hint of rose aroma but very unnoticeable.

I am pleased I bought it. I know it will last me a few years and will be nowhere to be found after that for repurchase.