July 25, 2014 | 1708 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Natural Eye Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by tashaserrano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a great palette. I would recommend it. There were some things thay were ehh but you can still work with it.
The shimmery shades were so buttery, creamy, pigmented, and smooth. I give that a two thumbs up. The matte shades or they have some slight shimmer in the eyeshadow but the shimmer disappears when i swatch it so im calling it a matte anyways I find that the matte ones not as pigmented as the shimmer ones. It was a little difficult to blend Those were the dark colors. But the white cream looking one I loved (the matte shade). But you can still work with them. You just have to build it up a lot more. The one shimmer I didnt like was the big one on the bottom left. It was chunky like really. Its almost straight up chunky glitter buts Iits fine as long as you put some glitter glue or fix + on it. I feel like its not long wearing but not short wearing either with a good primer i dont know why but i wore it the whole day one time and it still looked perfect but the next time i did it i needed some touch ups throught my day.
Thats my only complaint about the 3 shades. But I dont really care. As long as you can still work with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS-
The shadows are creamy.
Pigmentation is the name of the game and this plays ball.
All the colors are really pretty, there isn't one you can't use.
There's a little book that gives you tips.

CONS-
It is pricey.
They do fade even with a good primer.
I would love if it would be more durable, have a brush, and mirror.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by emmilygracee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first high end eye shadow palette purchase and I couldn't be happier. I didn't want to spend $50 on a Naked palette but I wanted good quality and after much research I thought the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit was the best choice for my price point and skill level. The kit has 3 levels of "glam" and I find each one looks beautiful. The shimmery colors are a bit more pigmented than the matte so I tend to prefer them more. I also don't have the problem of fallout that a lot of other reviewers seem to have.

If I could change one thing about this palette however, I would add a brush just because it would make it a more competitive option versus other palettes but its not too big of a deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This review is for the new Natural Eyes palette in the tin packaging. I am completely in LOVE with this palette. The colors are absolutely perfect and beautiful for natural but beautiful eyes. The shadows blend together beautifully, the matte shadows are amazing, and the shimmer shadows are amazing.

There are some shadows that are basically identical to shadows in the Urban Decay Naked palette...

Silk Teddy = UD Sin
Nudie = UD Naked
Push-Up = UD Toasted
Honey Pot = UD Half Baked

I have to admit though, I tend to grab this palette over the Naked palette for a everyday look because it just seems more easy. The colors are more coordinated in Too Faced's palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This palette is incredible, you can create so many different looks from a heavy brown smokey eye to a no makeup makeup look. I use this mostly on weekdays for a natural eye look. I use heaven (a matte, off-white/cream) on my lid and brow bone, velvet (a cool toned beige with a hint of grey) in the crease and pushup (a shimmery bronze) in the outer V.

The pigmentation (with the exception of nude beach, which is chunky and glittery) is great and the texture is smooth and very easy to blend.

The palette also contains some darker browns that I only use as shadow liner (sexpressso, erotica and cocoa puff), as well as two lighter shimmer shades (honey pot, which is gold and silk teddy, white/light pink) that I use sparingly as inner corner highlights (only once in a while).

I have the older version of this palette, the new one that just came out has some new shades. When I'm finished with the current one, I will purchase the new version. I highly recommend this palette, I think it is a great go-to palette that would suit anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This review is for the reformulated 2013/2014 version. In my experience, Too Faced can be very hit/miss when it comes to eyeshadow palettes. In general, I love the quality of most of the palettes I've owned, but there has been a few duds along the way. This one - is no dud!

I own A LOT of palettes, especially neutral ones, and it's hard for me to use them repeatedly, day after day, unless I really love it. Let me tell you, I really love this one.

The shades are perfect for an everyday neutral eye that can be worn to work, church or even a night out. The combination of matte, shimmer and glittery shadows works so well. There's not one single shadow in this palette that I don't like. They blend well, wear well and last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, I have both Ud naked and this.
Here are 2 key points that I thought I would share

1. Basics:
UD: what it has: shimmery lid/highlight colors, 2 matte blending browns, black
what it doesn't have: matte highlight

TF: what it has: shimmery and matte highlight/lid colors, matte blending brown,
what it doesn't: black

2. Mids and Darks:
UD: mids: mid tone colors are beautiful (smog, buck and especially toasted are my favorite colors of the palette)
darks: (besides black) quite muddy, not as pigmented, hard to blend

TF: mids: not as good a selection, texture not as good as UD
darks: much better than UD, super pigmented, easy to blend

----
So here's the deal, this is about what you use most.
I use mid tone shades (toasted is my fave eyeshadow every) more often, I need a black and I don't mind using Virgin as a satin finish highlight, so for me, UD is better.

However, if you use a lot of darks and do smokey eyes often, or need many matte colors, I would say TF might work best for you.

Both are lovely, both are worth the price tag, both are travel friendly.
Hope this helps

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first eyeshadow palette, and I got it about four years ago. Now that I own so many eyeshadows, it's not my favorite. However, they're really pigmented, and they blend well. Nude Beach is the only one with huge glitter pieces, so I don't like that one. There are eye shadows in this that are close, or exact dupes. Heaven is a dupe for MAC's Blanc Type. Silk Teddy is really similar to UD Sin, and MAC's Naked Lunch. Honey Pot is a dupe for UD Half Baked, and MAC's Woodwinked. Velvet Revolver looks very similar to MAC's Omega. I'm sure there are more, but that's all that I have right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by TooFacedTiff

I think a lot of people would be mad at me for this, but ill say it... I very much prefer this over my naked palettes. Yes, nude beach has fall out. But I think so many people hold the naked palettes to such high expectations that they don't admit that those actually have worse fall out. And it doesn't matter too much. I hold a sheet of tissue under my eye. Afterward, I go back in and clean up any sparkles or color that still may have gotten on my cheeks. I do still love my naked palettes, but I feel like maybe this one works better with my skin tone. And too faced does excellent with matte shadows.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by firmieyaya26

This was my first eye palette that I purchased from this line. It's fabulous! The colors are great and very wearable. They also have great staying power especially if you use a primer underneath. I purchased my mine on HSN when they had it on sale plus free shipping. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice natural palette.