November 23, 2014 | 1892 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Aveeno - positively radiant

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by diamondm1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yuck! I wanted to like this, after all the great reviews...did not & returned it today. While the color (med) was a fairly good match, once I applied the product, it immediately balled up, took residence in every pore, even those I did not know existed & rested on those dry flakey patches! I did apply this over my regular moisturizer due to dry skin, patches. On to the next TM....

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by aimeeb212

The product I purchased was actually Positively Radiant CC Cream, but I couldn't find any other reviews for that on MUA. Anyways, they are probably the same product. This crap was horrible! It was hard to blend and looked very patchy in the end. The coverage was so uneven. It was way too sparkly and greasy.Too much fragrance for a product that claims to be for sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, EVER. In the trash it went.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by HeartofanElephant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have never tried a tinted moisturizer before so I was quite excited to try out this product. I don't wear foundation so I was hoping that it would provide a very sheer coverage. Unfortunately, the product only comes in two different colors and since I am very fair skinned, I feared it would be too dark. Against my better judgement I decided to give it a chance and I was correct in thinking that it would be too dark. I'm disappointed that it doesn't match and even more disappointed that I want be able to get my money back. Therefore, I feel that I can't accurately review this product because I really did not experience it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Machinery

This product I really dispose- orange on the skin, broke me out in less than 2 hours and has glitter in it. Totally useless and waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

This tinted moisturizer has a very unnatural orange hue to it, way too many sparkles, and zero lasting power. Not to mention it broke me out horribly. It really is a shame because I've had luck with a few products from the Positively Radiant line. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless they're a fan of the orange look.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Bellsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works fine but I'm sure there are much better tinted moisturizers. Some product dries and comes out hard but that's not too big of a deal. It feels kind of heavy and greasy when applied but once it settles into your skin, you don't feel it! It sucks there's not too broad a color choice but I have light-fair and because it's so sheer, it doesn't really matter much. I probably will use it this summer until I run out. It also hasn't broken me out so we'll see!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by vwterry

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the texture of this product. It is just thick enough to provide a bit of coverage without looking cakey. It may look orangey out of the bottle, but it does not look that way on my face. (For me, at least, tinted moisturizer almost always goes on much lighter than it looks right out of the bottle.) I love that it is SPF 30 instead of SPF 15, since I want to wear at least SPF 30 on my face and hate layering products. I don't see a shimmer in this product. It does give a slightly dewy look (and I do have to add powder to my nose and forehead, but I have to do that with any tinted moisturizer or moisturizer-foundation combination), but nothing shimmery.

I wish it came in a wider range of shades, though. The fair to light works ok for me (I don't know my MAC equivalent, but I'd guess it's somewhere in the NC 15-20 range), but just barely. It's better for summer than winter, and there's no lighter shade to opt for in winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's not a bad tinted moisturizer (I got Fair to Light). Matched my skin tone well and gave me a decent level of moisture. But as for Aveeno's claim that it lightens age spots -- NOPE! I saw no difference after using the whole bottle and applying daily. And believe me, I would have liked to have seen some improvement!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by chelsea1313

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product was okay in my opinion, but not a perfect match for what I'm looking for. It only comes in 3 shades, and the darkest is medium. I have naturally tan skin and the medium is still too light for me. I have to wear powder over it so my face doesn't look noticeably paler than the rest of me. It is a good moisturizer, and this winter I haven't noticed my face being dry or peeling like it normally does when it gets chilly out. This product will give your skin a dewy, shiny look so definitely go really light when applying it! I wish that it came in a shade darker. If it did it would be the only product that I would buy. Its perfect for wear under powders and its perfect for those days when you dont want to wear makeup. It evens skin tone and makes my skin glow and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup. It usually stays on my face well but some days I have to reapply it. My skin DOESN'T feel greasy by the end of the day so I really like that. Its a great moisturizer that feels light on your skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Kayyy45

This product was good. What I did not like was that it has sparkles in it. Also, it only has I think 2 or 3 color options, so it might look weird on your skin. It blends well and has really good coverage for a TM, but it is kind of oily looking so I always had to use powder or blot right away and then it didn't look right. But favorite TM.