October 31, 2014 | 845 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Blanc Expert Neurowhite X3 Ultimate Hydrating Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this over a week and amazed with the brightening result. My complexion was whiter and brighter even after a day under the sun. In fact, I've noticed the difference after one usage.

Although it's named as cream but much lighter than I expected. Excellent on combination skin over the summer time. It kept my skins hydrated.

In my experience, I've found it rare to find a whitening moisturizes that actually works and is pretty happy with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate

Wasn't thrilled with this product. It's a decent night time moisturizing cream for oily/combination skin and gives good hydration, but doesn't do anything else. Hasn't brightened up my complexion in the least bit and no whitening effect on hyperpigmentation. I'd say skip this cream and stick to the Blanc Expert Spot Eraser serum, which is actually effective against hyperpigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by odanit

Product Description:

NeuroWhite X³ Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Cream whitens, hydrates and softens skin for a sublime look all day long.

Whitening action: Mela-NO Complex™, associated with 24-hour time release Vitamin CG, limits* melanin production to prevent brown spots and dull skin tone.

Moisturizing action: Hydro-trap™, a skin mimic water-captor fills skin with moisture for a more radiant skin.

Softening action:Natural Beech Buds extracts and Salicylic acid gently remove dead cells charged with melanin for a skin with soft touch.

Retail Price:
~$80 CAD

Verdict:

This is an incredibly light but very moisturizing cream that absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no evidence of product on the surface. I haven't seen any dramatic brightening effects, but my skin looks and feels soft, fresh, and "awake". My skin is sensitive and has only reacted positively to this product. There is an addictive light scent that is heavenly and surprisingly non-irritating. The moisturizing ability and addictive scent of this cream alone is what makes it a repurchase, but the steep price knocks the overall rating down to 4/5.