July 25, 2014 | 1921 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Fasio - Point Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by marsqurine

I like this makeup remover! This retails for SGD$8.20 for a 100ml bottle. As stated on Fasio's website, 'Neatly removes stubborn make-up yet is gentle to the skin. Easily removes stubborm point make-up,but is gentle to delicate eye areas and lips. Skin feels fresh and is not oily after wiping off make-up with this refreshingly moist remover. Colorant free, mild fragrance.' It removes heavy eye makeup and even waterproof mascara in 2 swipes even if I am frugal with it. A little of it goes a long way. It does not sting my eyes at all. It is lightly milky in colour, and smells like pleasant plant extracts. But those who are highly sensitive to fragrances might find it a turn off. It is packaged in a blue opaque bottle with a silver cap, and you might not be able to tell how much of the product you have left, but the packaging does not bother me in any way. I will highly recommend this to anybody on a budget, especially students. I will definately repurchase this after I ran out of all my makeup removers :)
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Arginine, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by barffie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This has got to be the best eye make up remover! I love that it's affordable, not oily or greasy and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. Removes the most stubborn mascaras and eyeliners even those not from Fasio. Just soak a cotton pad with a dollop of this (don't be stingy with this), press down lightly on the lashes for about 10 seconds, and you can swipe the mascara off in a few careful swipes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by kajong

I bought this yesterday and used it on several different mascaras already (I was at the beauty booth and needed to try out different ones before deciding which one to buy, and so bought this to remove previous makeup), and it just didn't fail me each and every time. It's only $35 HKD (about $4.5 USD) for 120ml, is mild and effective, even for waterproof mascaras, and is hardly irritating to my sensitive, contact-lens wearing eyes.

I was wary about buying such a cheap make up remover, but what with a previous blog review and the situation at that time, I decided to give it a shot. And boy am I glad I tried it! It's even better than Bioderma, in my opinion, and far less irritating to my eyes, and less drying to my eyelids! (it's non-oily as it's a milky make up remover with gel-like consistency) *edit: even better than Fancl (which is drying and irritating for some reason), Clarins (the dual-phased one, which totally dried my lids out, and yes, also irritates), and yes, Bioderma (the one w/ the pink top) dried my lids and caused irritation as well). This is almost on par with Shu Uemura cleansing oil (the pink bottle), and cle de peau's eye makeup remover (also oil based, dual-phased), both of which never irritates or dries my eyes. This Fasio item dries my lids slightly, but it's not as drying as the Fancl, Clarins and Bioderma ones I've mentioned above.*

Girls...just give this a try. I'm sure you'll appreciate its quality despite its cheapness! I'm even wondering if I should buy one more to bring back home, now that I'm not living in HK anymore. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Jyoan

The whitish substance flows very easily when I poured it onto the cotton pad. I find it wasteful, as this only works if you pour enough, and really saturate the cotton pad (as the instruction says). For eye, it says to press cotton pad on the eye for 15 seconds, and do not rub or pull when removing. But I find that this does not works at all. I always have to rub the eyeliner off, and quite hard, till my eyelids hurt. For its cheap price, I find the bottle very hard, which I like. But I don't like that it's not transparent, and the bottle colour is not that attractive.