November 21, 2014 | 1761 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Angled Brow & Liner Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by sssharon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

best eyeliner brush! comfortable to work with, and it draws precise and beautiful lines for my eyes. very reasonably priced, EDM brushes never let me down :) !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have it for 2 years now and wash it very very often.

I use it for eyeshadows but mostly gel liners or gel eyeshadows.

Soft but not too soft. Easy to work with, dont loose hair, dont smell strange, dont change shape.

Avalibility.

Its the best brush for eyeliners ever :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty8698

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I previously used a MAC one and prefer this one. It is really stiff for precise lines, yet the bristles feel soft against my eyelids. I have one that I use for my eyebrows and one for gel eyeliner and it does a great job for both purposes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The quality of this brush is amazing. I'm so glad I bought this. It's not dirt cheap but definitely worth the price. I can create a quick wing with this brush and make a thin line. I think the brush will last me a long time but if it falls apart, I will definitely purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

amazing brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush. I can't say that I've got anything to compare it with (eye liner virgin until a few months back=P), but it really does what I want it to do. To apply dry eyeshadow and to fill in my brows.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 5:19:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The bristles on this brush are so soft and beautiful to the touch. It's nowhere near as firm as my MAC 266 but is still able to draw a very straight and steady line and I actually prefer this over the scratchiness of my 266. The quality of the brush is good and I love that the materials are eco-friendly. The price is great and I wouldn't have an issue buying this again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by krjcmc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually like this brush and use it pretty much every day. I use it for liner and/or filling in brows. The bristles are a little finer but it makes the application more precise for me. I like Everyday Minerals brushes and this one is no exception.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This brush is a decent one to have to have around for applying brow powder to one's eyebrows. However, it is certainly not that firm as other other eyebrow liner brushes that I currently do own and have used before. So, for doing my eyebrows with powder, this brush is okay to use, but I do have other eyebrow brushes in my makeup arsenal that I do happen to like a bit better than this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm in two minds about this brush. On the one hand I never, ever use it as a liner, since it is just not up to par with my beloved Ecotools liner brush (too few bristles and too soft). On the other, I like it for lining my water line, for highlightning my tearduct and for eye shadow application in the outer crease. For this, it is nearly perfect because the head is small, the bristles short which offer good control, and it is soft, so it does not irritate.

In reality, this is a brush that lands between 3-4 but I'd rather give it a 4 since it is not bad enough to warrant a 3. It's just a disappointing brush when compared to my Ecotools liner brush.