mark Glow Baby Glow in Girly Girl

4.6

on 11/19/2012 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Best lip gloss hands down! Smells nice! Feels nice! Looks nice! You don't get that sticky feeling (major plus) ..I really don't know what more you could want in a lip gloss. Only downfall personally is the cap broke but I can be careless when it comes to packaging so its probably my fault but I don't care since its so great ha but keep in mind if you are ordering it, its very small so don't be shocked when you open it up.

on 1/10/2011 4:07:00 PM

First of all this products smells so good and minty. It gives my lips i nice tint of color without being too sticky. I definatle recommend it.

on 6/11/2010 11:15:00 AM

This is probably my favorite mark. gloss. It's the most gorgeous, "just bitten" raspberry pink. It's a sheer version of what you see in the tube and has no shimmer at all, just lots of glossy shine. Love wearing this during the holidays for a semi-bright lip that's not red and in the summer with bronzer for a healthy glow.

Very pretty! I agree that this is a bit more pink than Pink Crush. This is a great non-glittery pink that adds a sheer wash of pink. It's pretty true to color based on the swatch in the catalog, but definitely on the sheer side. It adds color, but it's also very wearable and not too extreme. I like it a lot! I only wish that it had a tiny bit of shimmer to it, but still am happy with my purchase and use it plenty of times.

on 7/16/2009 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this color! It looks hot pink in the tube, but on my lips it is a sheerer gorgeous pink. It's more pink than Pink Crush. It's shiny and has a nice minty scent. I definitely recommend it!

Popular Lip Glosses