December 19, 2014 | 1508 users online

Liquid - Australis - Perfection Brush On Foundation SPF 30

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by beabeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw these at Priceline for $2.95 during a sale, so I thought I'd grab two in shade Nude and Natural Fawn. The consistency is nice and the coverage is medium to full with a satin finish. The product claims to be long lasting, however I use a translucent powder in order to set my foundation so I can't make a fair judgement on it's long wearing properties. The brush application is good when you have just purchased the foundation, but after the foundation has soaked into the bristles long enough, the application can be streaky. Having said that, the brush is very handy for blending the foundation into hard to reach places ie; jaw line and inner eye. It is lightly fragranced with a fruity scent. Unfortunately one of my bottles has been leaking slightly, but the lid keeps it at bay. For Australis, this is a nicer qaulity foundation, especially in comparison to some of their other foundations. I wouldn't be disappointed if I had paid full price for this, but if you can get it on sale then do so. They're also good to have as a back up foundation for when you don't want to open up the good stuff. Not bad, Australis! I have uploaded a picture of the brush and foundation. Hope this review helps, beautyqueens! x

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by jaimemakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

- Oxidises
- Unhygenic brush
- Not a large range of shades contrary to what another reviewer has said, they are all around a natural beige colour
- Light - medium coverage, so not actually high, and in some peoples' opinions "good" coverage
- Easy to blend

This is how it is for me so far

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by parisloveshoppnlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for a girl on a budget or a teenager looking for a good foundation not costing a lot of money.
1. Comes with brush (VERY helpful!! also means you wont have to spend money on a brush and can toss out after foundation has finished for a new one (dont have to be concerned over bacteria etc)
2. Range of shades for every skintone
3. very good coverage
4. however blending is needed
5. made my face look either oily or dry
6. the shine it left was not liked and looked like sweat, thus i used a powder on top to set off the shine
7. brush sometimes falls out
8. leakage of foundation
9. cheap product- pay for what you get

I have been using this product since february this year (2009), now October.Roughly 9 months and its a great product however this will be the last time i use it as i would like to try others. Great affordable price and one bottle will last a month with everyday use. Brush is a bonus!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by thupham2

PROS
The built-in brush makes it convenient to use, and the bristles are good enough for me.

It’s gives a fresh, glowy, dewy semi-matte look. The best thing about this is that even if I have oily skin, the foundation doesn't make me oilier/shinier over time. This is fantastic: a foundation that not only minimises shine but also makes you look dewy instead of matte/cakey (as is often the case with foundations designed for oily skin).

It’s a light to semi-coverage that actually does a great job of concealing general redness all over the face and evening out the skin tone. Highly recommendable

CONS.
if you have dry skin because it's your natural skin type, you forgot to moisturise or you forgot to exfoliate; the foundation will make it obvious that you’re wearing make-up: it’ll highlight dry patches so that people standing in close range will be able to see it. So always remember to prep your skin properly before applying the foundation. Therefore I took away 1 lippie.

Thirdly, it oxidises very, very slightly - don't let it put you off though - nobody will notice the colour change since it's hardly obvious.

Fourthly, bad staying power. Quite bad...it literally disappeared off my face in 4/5 hours...so I have nice pale skin in half my photos and my red uneven skin in the other half.