September 20, 2014 | 1906 users online

Pressed Powders - Savvy by DB - pressed powder

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by cati93

I'm amazed, this product matches my skin tone so perfectly and it only cost me like $6! It's really light, doesn't stay on ALL day but long enough, will definitely buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Chelchau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY LIFE! Very affordable price, very versatile product can be used for practically everything. In summer I use it as a full faced powder and in winter a contour colour. Perfect product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by katiedelaney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I seriously cannot live without this powder. The colour I use is so nice and yellow which I love!! It's so cheap as well. 10/10

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

I'm reviewing about Savvy Mineral compact. Silky soft powder gives matte/ flawless finish..Good for using on top of foundation than use as a foundation itself. Decent product. I used sephora mineral compact before but i switched to this as this is more mattifying my skin. With the price, you cant go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by zyferion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in 'soft tan'. I like it because it has yellow undertones which are quite hard to find! I apply this on top of my foundation in a contouring manner. It adds depth instead of it being washed out by my foundation. I looooooove this pressed powder. Also I don't mind if its a bit dark for me, i just wouldn't use it as an all over face powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Nareen

I love this powder, haven't noticed any of the oxidising problems as mentioned before. I don't use a foundation and just use this to slightly even my skin tone, and eliminate a bit of shine. My skin is pretty good so I don't use very much. And for the price it is, I think it's a great product. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by thupham2

Although the colour range has realistic skin colours, after applying it and waiting a couple of minutes, the powder oxidises and turns very orange on your face; the intensity will vary depending on the lightness of the shade: it could even be a frigginí 2 to 3 shades darker.
Donít rely on the testers to determine whether or not the shade is the right one for you. Itís not until youíve brought it, completely smothered the thing on & waited a couple of minutes that you realize you've turned into an oompa loompa.

However, the $AU6 powder does feel smooth and velvety. (It feels just like Maybellineís Dream Matte powder).