August 1, 2014 | 1677 users online

Shampoo - Oscar Blandi - Pronto Wet Instant Volumizing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by zeusgucci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS LINE! I wish I would have tried this sooner. I've tried so many products for volume with pro's and con's for each but Oscar Blandi is all pros! Love the results- real volume, shine and a healthy look and feel. I have very fine, thinning hair and this is the first and ONLY shampoo and conditioner that have plumped my hair enough to not let my scalp show through so much. I'm a professional stylist so have access to alot of products, and I've tried pretty much every one of them for volume with results nowhere near what I get with OB. They are a must try for anyone that is looking for more volume and shine without drying your hair out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this shampoo on my fine dry hair. Cleans without stripping moisture and gives some light volume. I like the lemony scent too. Will def repurchase thus one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Harsimran1324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this Shampoo when I was on a hunt for a paraben and sulfate free shampoo. Previous ones I have purchased (Organix, Alterna), were either not efficient or just way too expensive to justify (respectively). However, this shampoo fits the bill based on these two categories. This has a strong lemon scent which I absolutely adore, but others might be sensitive to it. I have to shampoo with it twice because I have waist length hair which is very thick as well. The first time I don't get any lather. But the second time around is when I can feel the deep clean. My hair feels as if I have used a clarifying shampoo. It just feels that light and voluminous. Definitely recommend it. I found it at my local TJ Maxx for $8 USD. So check it out there first if possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 8:18:00 AM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I moved and packed all my stuff away. I recently found this and the matching cond. I used it last night and OMG! I couldn't remember if I like this or not AND this stuff is awesome!!! :) ...ok, the scent is a little strong (very lemony) and I didn't get much volume from this but I love how this is sulfate + paraben free and it's super gentle plus the cond. freakin rocks! I lost hardly any hair in the shower, which is a first and detangling was a dream. Anyone who has baby fine wavy hair knows how much of a nightmare detangling is :/. For now this is my HG :) Today my hair is so soft it's sick. You need to try this!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this shampoo quite a bit. Cleanses well without stripping, smells nice, and is free of parabens and sulfates (although it does have artificial fragrance and some other less-than-ideal ingredients). One of the better shampoos I've used, and works perfectly in rotation with Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up as a set that was offered on QVC recently. I love the dry shampoo (which was included in the set). I had been wanting to try the s&c after reading reviews on it. After some issues with QVC in getting the correct item it arrived. The scent is exactly like the dry shampoo. Which I don't love but I can handle. And it does linger through the day. So if you are not a fan of that lemon scent then pass on this!
But I have to say I do like this shampoo. It is sulfate free. My hair does not feel stripped when I use it. It doesn't give me a ton of volume but also doesn't weigh it down. One thing I notice that my hair does stay straighter when I use it. Not sure why but I do love that! My hair is super soft to.
If you can get a sample. It is a really nice shampoo (the conditioner rocks to )
Ingredients:
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance, Polysorbate 80,Acetamide Mea, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Triticum Vulgare, Simmondsia Chinensis, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Polyimide-1, Glycerin, Disodium Edta,Benzophenone-4, Ammonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.