July 29, 2014 | 1911 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Smooth Operator Mousse

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Basan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine curly hair and whenever I use this product, the results last for only a couple of hours and then get frizzy regardless of humidity or activity. It has no hold. I won't buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by keititatsudoshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I left this in my hotel on accident and will be going to the store to buy more immediately. When I use this mousse with the coordinating hairspray, my course curls are soft, smooth, bouncy, defined, and shiny. HG material. I'll never use another hair mousse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I do not understand all these negative reviews! I have fine, wavy, thick hair that is always frizzy, and I've found just a little bit of this mousse smooths it down, adds shine, and does not make my hair feel or look greasy, crunchy, or in any way unappealing. The only thing I dislike about this mousse is the scent. I've been using this mousse since it was released, and I have purchased several bottles of it, but I have now switched to the Fat-Tastic mousse which volumizes AND smooths my hair, and because it has a nicer scent, I don't feel that I need to use this one anymore. The packaging is standard mousse packaging -- I have had no problems with it. If I hadn't started using the Fat-tastic, I'd still be using this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by sageheartsmakeup

I bought this product, and I was in a rush so when I purchased it I saw that it was the MOUSSE...and I wanted the hairspray...

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by maggiemm

ITA with the reviewers who said that this product leaves your hair very dry and tangled. It did smooth the frizzies but is just not worth the dry crunchy feeling. Save your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by babymia647

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm sooo disappointed with this mousse, I decided to try this cause I wAs loving the drops of the same line...big mistake. Make my hair sticky, itchy and lifeless...the kinky mousse is wayyy better

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by sophia415

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrible, I regret buying this product. Shouldnt have gave it another try. =[

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 6:51:00 AM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This flakes like nothing else I've ever used on me and makes me look like I have intense dandruff coming from every part of my scalp. Also, it makes my scalp feel gunky and itchy. I hate this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by mark21

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

bought this hoping for soft curls. Made my hair feel dry and gunky. I have medium curly do I let air dry. Totally took away the softness in my hair, felt like I didn't even wash and condition my hair. Hated it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Sarah91x

This is my first day using this product so ill probably edit this throughout the week if i end up disliking it.
For now i must say that im really liking it, ive noticed a huge difference in the way my hair feels, i cant stop running my fingers through it, its that soft. At first i thought i over did it with the mousse and was afraid my hair would be really greasy but i was surprised to see it wasn't.