November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Liquid - Erzulie Flawless Finish Clarifying Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Very thick, heavy, waxy white and ashy looking.I can't find a plus to this apart from the price. Can't remember which colour I bought but I threw it after a week in the dustbin. (yeah it was that useless). If you have reaaaally ghostly or pinkish skin then this might suit you

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by dealdealdealdealdeal

LOVE THIS! My skin feels like velvet, and looks better than ever! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by aghareeb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not know how I lived without this stuff. I have very sensitive acne prone skin ( in an slightly olive tone-difficult to match) and it is amazing. More like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation, but it even out tone and keeps the oil down all day. It's definitely not your usual texture, so keep that in mind and order a sample on etsy first. I get compliments like "you look rested" or "you look happier." when I wear this. Seriously.

Especially impressed that this accomplished with natural ingredients. I will wear this until I die or they stop making it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by waterflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a small sample size in medium and also medium-light to test it out. As I have yellow undertones, medium was a much better match. The medium-light was too pinky for my skin.

I applied with a foundation brush and it was AWFUL. It was like spreading slightly-dried (tacky!) Elmer's glue around my face with a brush. It would not spread, at all.

So the next day, I applied with my fingertips, and it worked much better. I am used to spreading, but this did not work very well. I had to pat the foundation onto my skin. The moment I started spreading, it would get thick and refuse to blend.

In the end, it looked okay. It was too sheer of coverage for the thick feeling it left on my skin. I wouldn't mind the thick feeling if it actually gave decent coverage.

If my complexion was improved, I would like this foundation very much as the sheer coverage is nice and matte, but I need more coverage. It just doesn't work for me right now.

The natural ingredients are lovely, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by retrolady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i bought:cream to powder foundation /liquid foundation /high lighter/eyeliner/lipstick/concealer/mascara/

i like most of them,just the cream foundation is too soft(as i may want a press powder which can fix my makeup nicely when i need t do it quick)

my skin type :acne/very oily/sensitive
when i got the order ,im so excited and i love the package(look so cute and fresh)
i choose this brand cos the ingredient are natural than many of other mmu.

also i need a press powder which is convenient to fix my makeup when iam out side.

anyway ,,,,i use the concealer b4 i apply the liquid foundationi love love this as it doesnt make me break out at all!i use the concealer b4 i apply the liquid foundation!even my skin is getting better.not sure if it's becoz i just change all my regimen.

also love the highlight pencile (i love to use it around my eyes).it's very handle!!,<3
2011/8/11
updated:i found it not so long lasting and i just wanna go back to my dr.g bb cream and estee lauder double wear/ alima mmu ,earsier and i require the coverage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

This is good, not great. It hasa very creamy almost liquid texture, more like tinted moisturizer, but can be built up for more coverage. Like that it has lactic acid in it.Only problem is the light-medium is the right intensity, but too cool/gray toned-- if it had a bit more yellow, it would look more natural on my light-medium skin. As it is, it looks a bit ashy. Would only buy again if the shades improved.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2010 8:34:00 AM More reviews by aishashah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

This foundation has a heavy cream texture yet gives extremely sheer, barely there coverage (doesn't cover anything), just a hint of color. It also feels very heavy on the skin. I'm dissapointed. All the colors have cool undertones so if you have warm-toned skin I wouldn't recommend trying this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 9:43:00 AM More reviews by fivestar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm giving this 4 lippies because it's more of a matte tinted moisturizer than a true foundation.
Gives nice, very sheer finish.
Does not break-out my skin or make it flakey which liquid foundation does. Topped with a finishing powder looks good and the medium light is a good color match for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Navessa

like the previous reviewer, i too use it in medium-light shade.
it goes on light and can be built. it is not a full coverage though. it sinks into my skin great and i don't think i could ever use too much.
my skin does get a "dewy" look from it!

i love that it contains lactic acid which is good for acne prone skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by cora-lu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

My new absolute, super-favourite! I use this liquid foundation in medium-light, though now that it is summer, i probably would need the medium colour (i now mix it with a darker tinted moisturizer from Gamarde).

I have been looking everywhere for a natural (mineral) foundation to replace my (non-natural, paraben-laden) old fav., which was Jo Malone's Finishing Fluid (discontinued now anyway). But everything i tried - EDM, Alima, Jane Iredale, and other more obscure companies - could not compare with the finish and soothing qualities of Jo Malone's. Until Erzulie. So happy i saw it mentioned on the green board of MUA!

Back to the foundation. It goes on light, but still covers and unifies well. It does not make my T-zone oily, it does not irritate at all (and i have a big problem in this area with most stuff) and keeps looking nice all day long. I do use powder to set it (as i always do), but it's more out of habit than of necessity, over this foundation. And a big plus is that it has SPF 20 (physical sunblock, coming from the minerals).

And the price - just $12 + $2 shipping (from etsy)!

Ingredients (from erzuliecosmetics.com website):
Distilled Water, sorbitol, emulsifying wax, squalane, naturaguard, vitamin E, shea butter, aloe oil, jojoba oil, candelilla wax, lecithin, non gmo corn starch, mineral blend, zinc oxide, lactic acid, iron oxides, grapefruit seed extract.