July 28, 2014 | 1020 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Mineralize Quad- Natural Flare

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I rec'd this in a swap & I LOVE it! The colors are great, they glide on, blend nicely, and stay all day. I'm SO glad I found this eyeshadow, it's just too bad they no longer carry it, although you might be able to find it through their "Gone but not forgotten" program. You can contact them & ask.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by chochonui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love all 4 colors!!!!
The eye shadows are really pigmented...too bad I can no longer find this product out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 6:31:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this for a couple of years nw and still its going strong. The colurs are nice and you can really play with them. One not to be missed i would hight recomend this quad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

What it is - four mineralized complimentary fall eye shadows.
- - -
Pros - product comes with four eye shadows - sort of a gold highlight / a copper / a shade the color of pumpkins / a chocolate colored shade. As usual great color pay off. shades do not fade or wear off during the day. Because this product comes with four shades there are plenty of different combinations to create. very pigmented.
- - -
Cons - the pumpkin colored shade doesn't seem to be as pigmented as the other colors. Still a pretty color but definitely needs to be built up. I think it could have done with a little less shimmer but oh well.
- - -
Overall - I think of this as the urban decay naked palette on the go. It can easily be thrown in a purse or taken on trips. Very flattering colors (especially for brown or blue eyes).
Easy to blend with one another and great for building with other colors. I wish they would come out with just the copper color. I would definitely buy that. This product is definitely worth owning.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by MrsGlamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite MAC quad yet! Bought 3 backups! This is awesome to keep in your purse, you have 4 colors... it's really all you need for day or a night look. Compact. And easy to use. Very convenient.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

This is a really great all in one compact (2 lid colors, 1 crease color, and 1 brow color). My only complaint is that the colors aren't that intense but the mineralize collection is suppose to give the option of wetting the color for more intensity or keeping it dry for a more sheer effect. Either way, it's still a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very unique MES quad that is perfect for the fall. The colors are gorgeous and go very well together making it fairly easy for one to create a look.The shadows are also very easy to blend. Most of the colors are very pigmented except for the orange. The orange is very sheer once applied however I find that using it with MAC's shadestick in corn(discont'd) as a base allows the color to show up a lot better.

This MES also has a lot of fall out that is very annoying. The fallout and the pigmentation of the orange are what kept me from giving this cute lil quad 4 lippies instead of 5 but I would still rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jennerss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this, but the highlight color is a bit too glittery for me, so I pair this with "Blanc Type" eyeshadow. It just makes the glittery-ness of the other shadows incorperate better. It blends like no tomorrow because it's mineralized and really really pigmented believe me. It has that nice metallic sheen for that bronze color which is great for a crease color or lid color. The dark brown is really pigmented so a little goes a long way for the outer V color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This set of colors works really well with my blue eyes. I bought this because I loved the orange shade but I find that it's the least pigmented, which makes me a little sad. I either have to build it up or use and orange or white base to make it pop out more (or just apply over a primer and get a more subtle shading). However, the rest of the quad is very nice. The gold shade is very glittery and chunky but I just dust off any fallout. The copper and brown colors are gorgeous and I can mix them with other shadows that I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 8:03:00 AM More reviews by DarkElf85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my first mineralize item from MAC and I love it. The colours are: pale gold, gold, orange and a copper brown. Now from doing swatches on my hand I had determined that the colours were very glittery and it would take some finesse to stop the fallout. The first thing to do is apply some sort of primer to the lid, I personally use concealer. The next step is very important, and that's selecting the right brush. I know the first instinct is to go for a brush that is going to densely pack it on, as to minimize fallout, but no that does the opposite actually, so just put down the MAC 239, even though I love that brush, it is not your friend with this eyeshadow, instead pick up the MAC 217 brush. It deposits the right amount of colour on the lid with no fallout. The colours go on nicely pigmented and look more like the veluxe pearl shadows. The colours are buildable and they blend really well. It's definately a must have for all occassions.