November 29, 2014 | 1695 users online

Gels/Soaps - Gillette - Satin Care shave gel for Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

In love! This is one of the best shaving creams/gels I have ever used. The lather it produces is quite thick and luxurious. I've tried Bliss, Kiehl's, etc. and nothing compares to this. A little goes a very long way, but I went through the bottle quickly because out of habit I kept dispensing too much and wasting half of it somehow! (I will remember that for next time!) i think this is great for sensitive skin between the thick lather and zero perfume! Can't beat the price; I would buy this even if it were department store price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Excellent product. Feels smooth on the skin, very creamy. A tiny amount is enough to do the whole body. After using the gel the skin feels so soft as if after applying body lotion. No particular smell detected. Will definitely repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

BEST SHAVING GEL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN E V E R!

I've tried a few shaving gels, recently I tried the skintimate one for sensitive and broke my skin into tiny hundreds of little red patches of bumps in some places of legs. UGH, I had got it because it was cheaper than this at the time but never again i tell ya! Anyway went to Rite Aid recently and got this for 2.99 for a 8.4 OZ! AHHH. Amazing price. It was on sale<3 Always have used this stuff, love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Best shave gel I have every used from the drug store. All the other ones either make my legs extra dry or they soak into my skin to much (lotion shave creams). I recommend this if you have this type of skin. I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

This is my second shaving gel review, my first being the Satin Care Cooling Sensation shaving gel, and I deem it to be a slightly better choice than the prior. I am giving this product a 4/5 because it is gentle enough to use on the more intimate parts of your body and I feel safe from cuts or burns. I've purchased this gel twice before, and I'm sure I will buy it again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually use this or Skintimate Sensitive gel (whichever's cheaper/on sale, though this is generally cheaper at regular price). One thing I prefer about this over the Skintimate one is that the fragrance is lighter. It's barely noticeable and not florally (maybe a hint of cucumber or just the aloe even? I'm not sure). Both are good though in that they lather nicely, protect my legs well and give me a smooth, close shave. I didn't like the old Satin Care formula when I had tried it years ago. I found it was too runny and didn't lather much, leaving my legs unprotected. They've changed it sometime since then though, and it's great now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty basic
It gets the job done. Obviously its better than using bar soap but my legs don't feel particularly amazing. I only got it because it was free with a razor purchase. I do like that the scent isn't detectable. I hate flowery fruity scents in body products this doesn't smell like anything really.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOOOVE this. It went on sale at target and Ive bought it ever since. It smells like Lancomes Oui! Perfume!!! Its really creamy and it does work for sensitive skin. My shower time is better cuz of this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by batforlashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive skin and always got red rashes after shaving, until now!
Easy to use, smells fresh.
I'm sticking with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

inexpensive, does the job, a must have, white in color rather than your usually blue gel, therefore washes off without leaving any residue in the tub. Good product, highly recommend it over skintimate.