Gillette Satin Care shave gel for Sensitive Skin

4.8

Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 90M, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Silica, BHT, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 47090)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this shaving gel! The product truly works for sensitive skin. I have a problem with irritation all over my legs after I shave when using other products. It gets so bad that I have to use aloe vera gel or Hydrocortisone. But I don't have to worry about irritation when using this. I also haven't cut myself while shaving in a while from using this. Each time I run out, I go to a store and usually buy a two pack if it's in stock. So if you want to use a non irritating shaving gel that also helps prevent cutting your legs, buy this!

on 12/6/2014 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would try others over the years- never again. No nicks with this. Love it! Different scents/ types to choose from, too.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

In love! This is one of the best shaving creams/gels I have ever used. The lather it produces is quite thick and luxurious. I've tried Bliss, Kiehl's, etc. and nothing compares to this. A little goes a very long way, but I went through the bottle quickly because out of habit I kept dispensing too much and wasting half of it somehow! (I will remember that for next time!) i think this is great for sensitive skin between the thick lather and zero perfume! Can't beat the price; I would buy this even if it were department store price!

on 10/14/2013 2:53:00 PM

Excellent product. Feels smooth on the skin, very creamy. A tiny amount is enough to do the whole body. After using the gel the skin feels so soft as if after applying body lotion. No particular smell detected. Will definitely repurchase again and again.

on 8/9/2011 1:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

BEST SHAVING GEL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN E V E R!

I've tried a few shaving gels, recently I tried the skintimate one for sensitive and broke my skin into tiny hundreds of little red patches of bumps in some places of legs. UGH, I had got it because it was cheaper than this at the time but never again i tell ya! Anyway went to Rite Aid recently and got this for 2.99 for a 8.4 OZ! AHHH. Amazing price. It was on sale<3 Always have used this stuff, love it.

on 5/14/2011 6:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Best shave gel I have every used from the drug store. All the other ones either make my legs extra dry or they soak into my skin to much (lotion shave creams). I recommend this if you have this type of skin. I will buy again.

on 5/6/2011 4:53:00 AM

This is my second shaving gel review, my first being the Satin Care Cooling Sensation shaving gel, and I deem it to be a slightly better choice than the prior. I am giving this product a 4/5 because it is gentle enough to use on the more intimate parts of your body and I feel safe from cuts or burns. I've purchased this gel twice before, and I'm sure I will buy it again in the future.

on 3/16/2011 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I usually use this or Skintimate Sensitive gel (whichever's cheaper/on sale, though this is generally cheaper at regular price). One thing I prefer about this over the Skintimate one is that the fragrance is lighter. It's barely noticeable and not florally (maybe a hint of cucumber or just the aloe even? I'm not sure). Both are good though in that they lather nicely, protect my legs well and give me a smooth, close shave. I didn't like the old Satin Care formula when I had tried it years ago. I found it was too runny and didn't lather much, leaving my legs unprotected. They've changed it sometime since then though, and it's great now.

on 6/1/2010 1:50:00 PM

Pretty basic
It gets the job done. Obviously its better than using bar soap but my legs don't feel particularly amazing. I only got it because it was free with a razor purchase. I do like that the scent isn't detectable. I hate flowery fruity scents in body products this doesn't smell like anything really.

on 5/23/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOOOVE this. It went on sale at target and Ive bought it ever since. It smells like Lancomes Oui! Perfume!!! Its really creamy and it does work for sensitive skin. My shower time is better cuz of this

Popular Gels/Soaps