December 21, 2014 | 1919 users online

Liquid - Avon - Anew Age Transforming Foundation in Medium Beige

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

Since I went back to being an Avon Rep. I have really been stocking up on the great priced items that work! This is my second purchase of the Anew Age Transforming foundation. My first bottle is a lighter shade (creamy natural) that works great for the cooler months when I have no tan on my face. I ordered another bottle in Medium Beige for this summer, and the color is perfect. I was hesitate about the darker color, but it worked out well. I love the design of the bottle with it's pump. I can pump only lightly to get a drop, or a harder pump to get more. The coverage can be whatever you prefer too, and that is a big plus. It dries to a wonderful finish that really does not need a setting powder, but being from the 'ole school, I always think I have to dust my nose. I do not need to look for an ideal foundation any longer, and I have enough now to last through-out the year. Another great thing, the price! I got it at buy one item, I chose the tinted Magix (Avon stole my name by the way) and got the foundation for $1.99! The two together cost me about $12. That is cheaper than the L'Oreal cream foundation I had been using by $5, and I got 2 great products! Got to love that.