July 23, 2014 | 1183 users online

Accessories - Avon - Light-Up Angel Figurine w/Glitter Accents

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

Usually I can count of Avon to have some very beautiful what not's, in the way of Christmas ornaments, figurines, light up fiber optic type houses, angels, etc. I have to say though that this one is a let down! She looked so beautiful on the back cover of the outlet book and on the Avon website, but when she arrived here....let's just say cheap & tacky. It lights up using button batteries....1st cheap shot, although I knew that when I ordered it. The fiber optics are not uniform through-out the piece....2nd cheap shot, and her clothing is such that it does not cover the cheap plastic stand underneath it...3rd cheap shot. 3 strikes and you're out right! Well not in this case. There is a 4th. The angels face and hair look like a very cheap dollar store barbie doll's. Well there is no hair, it is plastic, her face is made of the same cheap material with hardly any noticeable coloring, and her visible chest is just plain ugly, no defining style to it at all, and again the same cheap plastic material. Oh almost forgot ;-) #5, the tacky, plastic snowflakes that are hanging off the gown & cheap plastic beads with no shape to tell what they are supposed to be, hearts? This one goes back to Avon. I think I can do better and I know from other Avon figurines I have that Avon could have done way better with this one. It is no wonder it is in the outlet book!