April 19, 2014 | 840 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Lychee Mentha Lip Shine

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by candeeduhx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had a coupon for buy anything and get a free lip product BBW has time to time and saw the mentha lip shine in lychee. I was super excited. Lychee is one of my favorite fruits, and this smelled just like how I like my lychee, more towards an artificial smell, but still lychee. This makes my lips feel tingly and i love the taste too. Would definitely buy again, hopefully they re release it this coming summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2009 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Rhythm21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best tasting lip gloss/balm I've ever had! At first I was really disturbed about being able to taste it without licking my lips but I suppose it's formulated that way to freshen your breath. (?) It's sweet & fruity, has a slight minty tingle, & the shine makes my lips a hint redder than usual. It smells really good but a bit strong at first. Got it at the Bigelow store on a "Mentha Monday"- all flavors were only $3 each!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I have been IMPATIENTLY awaiting C.O. Bigelow's summer edition of the Mentha lip shines, and finally they are here! When I was looking at them in the store, I was thinking what the 'f' is Lychee?! So, I bought them since I've been wanting them so desperately. I got them home and did some research. They are all based on Asian fruits. Lychee, according to Wikipedia is a Chinese fruit having a thin brittle shell enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and a single seed. These are so creative and unique. What an awesome idea!