December 18, 2014 | 984 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Yuzu Mentha Lip Shine

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by hjjung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this lip gloss!!!!!! It freshens my breathe, and it's not sticky at all. It's a clear lip gloss, so I can use it anytime, and it smells like grapefruit, which is my favorite smell in the whole world. I have to stop myself from wanting to eat it because it tastes so great! Love it very much, will buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by bedazzleurwaythrulife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this once and lost it after two weeks. That was about a year ago. I went to go buy a new one and they were discontinued. I was so sad because the flavor is amazing, by far, my favorite taste of lip gloss. I searched everywhere for one, or so i thought. But recently i realized, duh! I could buy one on ebay! so i bought... two actually. Today. I can't wait for their arrival! You know something's great when you still wish you had it a year later.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

I have been IMPATIENTLY awaiting C.O. Bigelow's summer edition of the Mentha lip shines, and finally they are here! When I was looking at them in the store, I was thinking what the 'f' is Yuzu?! So, I bought them since I've been wanting them so desperately. I got them home and did some research. They are all based on Asian fruits. Yuzi, according to Wikipedia is a Japanese citrus fruit which about the size of a tangerine and is quite sour. These are so creative and unique. What an awesome idea!