Pantene Beautiful Lengths

3.2

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium 10, Disodium EDTA, PEG 7M, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I love this product and the only place I can buy it at is big lots. I'm hoping it's not discontinued.
I love the fact it has strengthen my hair and helped it grow.

on 8/30/2014 9:10:00 PM

Absolutely awful. it made my hair feel like straw but clumpy and greasy at the same time- how is that even possible pantene? I gave this shampoo two chances, and the second was worse than the first. I think a bar of soap would clean my hair better.

on 8/1/2014 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

There is nothing positive that this product for my hair. Yes, it got my hair and scalp, completely clean. However, it is far too drying to my hair, and it is not something that I ever will revisit again. Pantene shampoos are some of the most drying ones that I have ever used on my hair. This shampoo comes with great claims, but it failed to deliver on any of such, with my hair.

on 7/23/2014 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have very fine hair & used this only once since my sister always raved about it (she has very thick, wavy locks) and wanted to see what she liked about it. I always shampoo twice in the shower & after using this my hair felt so dry & brittle. I didn't have a conditioner on hand at the time so I was very afraid for my hair. When I looked at it in the mirror the next morning (I take night showers) my hair was so shiny & clean. There was no trace of dry shampoo or styling products or dirt or oil at all. I was shocked. It did for me what a clarifying shampoo does to others. I'm sure pairing this shampoo with my new Head & Shoulders Deep Conditioning Mask will make this combo work beautifully especially since I only wash my hair twice a week. Girls with fine hair too, don't be afraid of how dry this makes your hair. Just go in with a deep conditioning mask afterwards & you should be alright.

on 6/15/2014 11:14:00 AM

Compare to the ingredients to pantenes anti breakage. Its the same exact thing

on 4/22/2014 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product. however, expect for the smell, I did not enjoy it. I normally use a sulfate free shampoo, but after hearing this product hyped on youtube for those growing out their hair I decided to give it a try. LIES! My ends are dry and I do not feel this has helped my hair stay strong. Also leaves a build up after 3 - 5 days. Not a awful shampoo, but it did not work for my hair type (fine, with dry ends). You might find this works for a thicker hair type, however I would still recommending avoiding as it contains sulfates. Sulfates do dry out your hair over time, so they are best avoided. I am currently finishing up my bottle and will not be re-buying .

on 4/4/2014 4:07:00 PM

I have fine hair. This shampoo completely sucked it dry. It seriously feels like straw, even with the conditioner. Def do not recommend for fine hair.

on 3/13/2014 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This shampoo actually detangles my hair which is very amazing to me lol. It makes my hair feel smooth when washing it out. All hair is different but is definitely worth the try.

on 12/10/2013 8:21:00 PM

Does what it should: thick shampoo that lathers up great, leaves my hair soft, shiny, smooth, smelling great as well as clean and light feeling. I always stick with Pantene for shampoo and conditioner.

on 9/4/2013 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Boo. Fail. I have normal, long straight hair that is fine. This s&c made my hair greasy at the scalp, a fun new development for me since I can usually go 3 days between Shampooing without greasy scalp. Sooo... now i have to wash my hair after washing my hair? Ain't nobody got time for that Pantene!

Popular Shampoos