April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Beautiful Lengths

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by anisola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine hair. This shampoo completely sucked it dry. It seriously feels like straw, even with the conditioner. Def do not recommend for fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Dani0518

This shampoo actually detangles my hair which is very amazing to me lol. It makes my hair feel smooth when washing it out. All hair is different but is definitely worth the try.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does what it should: thick shampoo that lathers up great, leaves my hair soft, shiny, smooth, smelling great as well as clean and light feeling. I always stick with Pantene for shampoo and conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Boo. Fail. I have normal, long straight hair that is fine. This s&c made my hair greasy at the scalp, a fun new development for me since I can usually go 3 days between Shampooing without greasy scalp. Sooo... now i have to wash my hair after washing my hair? Ain't nobody got time for that Pantene!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Hrtchoco

I bought the 2 in 1 shampoo since I was hoping it would be gentle enough to not dry out my hair. Unfortunately, It feels more drying than my other shampoo so I have to use extra conditioner afterwards. It's not that bad but I don't think I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by denns

Absolutely loving this shampoo + conditioner set at the moment. I think I'm using the old-style squeeze tubes so if you can find those pick them up! I have the "Breakage Defense" formula. I have trouble with constantly shedding hair that breaks when I brush it, especially when I comb after the shower. When I use this with the shampoo I have almost ZERO breakage when I comb it while its wet. It's insane. Highly recommended - I truly do feel like this stuff is making my hair stronger after ~1 month of usage. Sometimes I'll use a deep conditioner with the shampoo and the shampoo alone still works pretty well at keeping my hair strong (though not nearly as well as the two together). I purchased this for about $1.50 at Big Lots and I need to go back and see if there are any more!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by pinksexyhair

I use to really love this beautiful lengths line when they came in the lavender squeeze tubes and had different types like "breakage" "frizz" "shine" .. something along those lines. Anyway, the new formula sucks. My roots were stiff with a waxy build up after just one use. I get this result from every single Pantene shampoo with the pearlescent formula. I suggest the Pantene Aqua Light shampoo, it's a clear formula and doesn't leave any build up behind. Oh and Pantene, if you're reading this.. Do us all a favor and bring back the previous formula sold in the squeeze tubes.. Much appreciated ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by catn2kittens

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I treasure my waist length hair, and confess to being a bit of a shampoo snob as a result. I was pleasantly surprised by this shampoo - it is thick and glossy, and lathers into a velvety cream. I'm a sucker for a good lather! It rinsed out cleanly and easily and left my hair feeling smooth and tangle-free. It left my hair feeling very moisturised as well - this may be too heavy for short hair, I can see it might weigh it down too much, but my long hair loves it. The best part is the scent, it has a beautiful "clean floral" smell that is subtle but noticeable.
In summary, with its rich lather, fresh scent and moisturised, tangle-free results, this shampoo ticks all all the boxes for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by lshewokis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!
PROS-
it makes your hair long and fast, it smells AMAZING, leaves hair soft,
CONS-
doesn't really help split ends like it says, if you use just a little bit too much it leaves hair oily

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by shannycgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Frankly, this is as good as any high end shampoo I've used! It's cheap as chips and leaves my colored hair feeling clean, light, and smooth. I hate styling or blowdrying my hair and usually let it air dry, and the Beautiful Lengths range keeps it from getting frizzy. I doubt it is beneficial to growth, but who cares, that's what I take my vitamins and minerals for! Excellent product!