August 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Beautiful Lengths

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

There is nothing positive that this product for my hair. Yes, it got my hair and scalp, completely clean. However, it is far too drying to my hair, and it is not something that I ever will revisit again. Pantene shampoos are some of the most drying ones that I have ever used on my hair. This shampoo comes with great claims, but it failed to deliver on any of such, with my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very fine hair & used this only once since my sister always raved about it (she has very thick, wavy locks) and wanted to see what she liked about it. I always shampoo twice in the shower & after using this my hair felt so dry & brittle. I didn't have a conditioner on hand at the time so I was very afraid for my hair. When I looked at it in the mirror the next morning (I take night showers) my hair was so shiny & clean. There was no trace of dry shampoo or styling products or dirt or oil at all. I was shocked. It did for me what a clarifying shampoo does to others. I'm sure pairing this shampoo with my new Head & Shoulders Deep Conditioning Mask will make this combo work beautifully especially since I only wash my hair twice a week. Girls with fine hair too, don't be afraid of how dry this makes your hair. Just go in with a deep conditioning mask afterwards & you should be alright.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Sam3215

Compare to the ingredients to pantenes anti breakage. Its the same exact thing

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ccl130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product. however, expect for the smell, I did not enjoy it. I normally use a sulfate free shampoo, but after hearing this product hyped on youtube for those growing out their hair I decided to give it a try. LIES! My ends are dry and I do not feel this has helped my hair stay strong. Also leaves a build up after 3 - 5 days. Not a awful shampoo, but it did not work for my hair type (fine, with dry ends). You might find this works for a thicker hair type, however I would still recommending avoiding as it contains sulfates. Sulfates do dry out your hair over time, so they are best avoided. I am currently finishing up my bottle and will not be re-buying .

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by anisola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine hair. This shampoo completely sucked it dry. It seriously feels like straw, even with the conditioner. Def do not recommend for fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Dani0518

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo actually detangles my hair which is very amazing to me lol. It makes my hair feel smooth when washing it out. All hair is different but is definitely worth the try.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does what it should: thick shampoo that lathers up great, leaves my hair soft, shiny, smooth, smelling great as well as clean and light feeling. I always stick with Pantene for shampoo and conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Boo. Fail. I have normal, long straight hair that is fine. This s&c made my hair greasy at the scalp, a fun new development for me since I can usually go 3 days between Shampooing without greasy scalp. Sooo... now i have to wash my hair after washing my hair? Ain't nobody got time for that Pantene!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Hrtchoco

I bought the 2 in 1 shampoo since I was hoping it would be gentle enough to not dry out my hair. Unfortunately, It feels more drying than my other shampoo so I have to use extra conditioner afterwards. It's not that bad but I don't think I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by denns

Absolutely loving this shampoo + conditioner set at the moment. I think I'm using the old-style squeeze tubes so if you can find those pick them up! I have the "Breakage Defense" formula. I have trouble with constantly shedding hair that breaks when I brush it, especially when I comb after the shower. When I use this with the shampoo I have almost ZERO breakage when I comb it while its wet. It's insane. Highly recommended - I truly do feel like this stuff is making my hair stronger after ~1 month of usage. Sometimes I'll use a deep conditioner with the shampoo and the shampoo alone still works pretty well at keeping my hair strong (though not nearly as well as the two together). I purchased this for about $1.50 at Big Lots and I need to go back and see if there are any more!