November 23, 2014 | 1190 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Cheeky Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Wrosie

I'm absolutely impressed with this product! Especially when I don't feel like wearing blush and I just want a natural glow to my cheeks, this shade is perfect. Its not too overwhelming on the face and its great for a subtle highlight as well. So far I haven't received any breakouts from this product which I am thankful. The only little concern I have is that it tends to not stay too long, it rubs off during the day. Other than that I would see myself buying this product again especially in the shade cheeky bronze.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by GabbyT15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product! Provides a beautiful glow on my medium toned skin. Sometimes I will sweep it over a coral based blush but mostly I wear it by itself. A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by ALEXXIS143

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm NW35/40 this MSF looks exceptionally beautiful on medium/tan skin tones. It is a gorgeous Peachy pink bronze with the most BEAUTIFUL glow!! lots of compliments everytime!! Very happy its back in stock permanently.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing bronzer/blush, it looks a pretty bronze peach that flatters my skin tone. This gives me a perfect bronzey glow. When used as blush, it's just the right amount of color on my cheeks. Unfortunately, the cake broke. So I had to re-press it using alcohol. I was able to revive it and the color is still as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by brookeab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Darn MAC and their LE products!

This is my HG bronzer. It looks just perfect on my skin tone. I have an olive skin tone and I love using this! I have already purchased a backup on specktra!

I can't say enough about the color of this MSF it is a pinky bronze shade, not too over the top and a great compliment to my skin. I get the most amazing warm glow from this product. I just love it! I hope MAC comes out with something similar in the near future. It doesn't seem to be too sparkly either. Blending enough is key, and blowing off any extra product on the brush helps too. I use the mac 182 brush for this one. Also a skunk brush from sigma if I want a lighter application. If you can find this, please try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by karebearzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's just beautiful! I get a wonderful glow from this product that I've never had from anything else.
The packaging is beautiful as well.

I've got a backup but I may never need it since this one lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Me: Asian w/yellow undertones, NC30.

I received this in a swap and love it! I use this as blush and it gives me the perfect bronzey/peachy glow-this is what I wanted NARS Luster to be (Luster was more peachy and lighter). I also sweep this over blush to give the color more oomph! LOVE IT!

Yes, it can be too shimmery if you over do it, but use a light hand or use a blender brush to softly deposit the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I use this as a blush and it gives a great glow! Not too dark at all, just perfect. I like to use it w/ Revlon Photoready in Vanilla, which is 1 of my HGs. I`m glowing, not sparkling. No worries overapplying and easy "what-blush-I`m-gonna-wear-today" solution.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Champacotaco

Love this stuff! I use this as a highlight on top of my MAC Blushbaby blush and it makes me glowy! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually use a bronzing/sculpting powder without shimmer, creme blush from BB, and less frequently, a light smashbox highlighting powder. I don't really like the shimmery/dewey/bronzy looks, and usually go for a classic matte face. So with that in mind, here is my review of MAC's MSF in Cheeky Bronze:

It is pretty and I am excited to try more of them (I love variety!) I got mine at CCO and will probably only buy my next ones discounted like that.. I just don't use them enough to pay full price or become a loyal fanatic.

I noticed it was VERY EASY to overdo it with this product, so next time I use it I will be safe and double check in different lighting to make sure I don't look clownish. The first time I was in a rush and almost didn't notice how much I had on... close call!