October 26, 2014 | 1182 users online

Lips - Christian Dior - Duostyl Double-Stick Lipcolor and Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2004 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ashin121

I like the whole idea of this product! On one end it's a lipstick and the other end it's a complementary lipliner. The texture is also very nice! It's perfect to carry in your pocket or purse! I didn't get a great color but I'm gonna purchase more.. possibly icy beige 310. I got 810 which is med brown with a red undertone. The price isn't bad at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2003 3:22:00 PM More reviews by raycee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At last!!!!! A lipstick & lipliner combination that I love! The lipstick is so wonderful! It is a matte formulation that doesn't dry out your pucker and lasts forever! This is well worth the 20+ dollars that I've spent on it! I definitely plan to buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2002 9:20:00 PM More reviews by emmaguo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!!! This is my holy grail XD. The lipstick part is very soft, and lasts SO long. The colors are so pretty, and it looks natural. It gives your lips a shine too, looks like you have a tiny bit of gloss on. The liner part is soft, and matches exactly with the lipstick. With this in my makeup bag, I think I'll never want to buy another lipstick/liner again =). The packaging is great, and the price isn't too bad either, $22 for something you can wear for maybe 6 months. If you are looking for a lipstick, try this!