Korres 34S Golden Brown

on 10/5/2010 7:08:00 AM

This is a really beautiful color and I'm happier with the ingredients than the other brands. It comes out as a slightly burnt brassy color with a nice sheen, not too sparkly though. I like the texture. If I layer too much on, it tends to crease, but maybe with the use of an eyelid primer, it may not do this. I just wish it came with a little space to put an eyeshadow applicator-- the eyeshadow is basically just a flip-top eyeshadow square container, with the pressed shadow in a shallow tin. But it's quite portable.

on 9/3/2009 9:29:00 PM

I use all the Korres eyeshadows. They are creamy, gentle,and lasting. I use the olive and other darker colors for an eyeshadow. Just dip an eyeliner brush in some cold water and lightly stroke the eyeshadow. Try to keep the wet brush in one area sos you can continue to use it as a shadow.If you have allergies or sensitive eyes this ones for you. Love it!

on 7/13/2009 12:11:00 PM

I love the texture of Korres eyeshadows. They are buttery soft, excellent pigment, perfect blending. They don't have every single color on the spectrum like Shu Uemura, but the colors they do have are totally workable and versatile. 34 Golden Brown is the perfect light golden brown shade got with shimmer. It's not sparkly and eyecatching, but it IS soft, luminous, and DEFINITELY pigmented. The texture is velvety-soft, and it is perfect for a medium-light doe-eyed look that I like so much right now! it's a keeper!