August 1, 2014 | 1921 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It ended up crimping my lashes together and not reaching those hard to get lashes. :/

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by judyxtnguyen

I like this mini eyelash curler!! Love to use it to curl the end of the lashes. Most normal eyelashes don't curl the ends well enough. But these E.L.F mini eyelash curler does an amazing job it actually curl way better, makes my lashes look longer and volumed. Its abit hard to use at first the eyelash curler is a little straight and abit tricky to hold it steady, overall this product is inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why this product would have any bad reviews. This mini eyelash curler is like magic for me because it makes my eyelashes stick straight up, making them appear much longer. Use this with some volume and lengthening mascara for that (fake eyelash look). I'm so glad I found this eyelash curler!!!

Check out my review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by angelrose918

I think this product is great in concept! A mini eyelash curler is great for adding extra curls to hard to reach lashes! I bought it to add more curls to lashes in the outer corner of my eyes for a more flirtatious look.

But this product is a bit clumsy, it does "bend" lashes more than curling them. Also it's a bit hard to use, because it's not spring-loaded, the curling action can feel a bit clumsy. Also it was harder than I initially thought to have control over which section I want to curl..

Overall, it's pretty cheap, I would say try it, it might work well for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by KittyCleo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I looove this eyelash curler! I have never been able to curl my lashes with traditional eyelash curlers, so much so that I always thought they were just a gimmick. I guess my eyes are shaped funny, plus I have super straight lashes. Anyways, this product does the trick. It curls my lashes and makes them look girly now even with minimal mascara. It does take some practice to get the hang of it, but for me it's well worth the trouble.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by LexiAmbrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Once you get the hang of using this, you'll love it! It's able to curl every lash, being how small it is, and the rubber pad quality is great (included is also a refill, if anyone's curious). I've been using mine daily for almost a year now, and I'm loving it! It also holds the curl very well, though I suspect this may vary depending on the person, as some people have thicker, coarse lashes that resist curl.

Overall, great! But just remember, the first few times may require some practice.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by coramonster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lash curler. The mini is perfect for me. I have curly eyelashes, you might think that's so awesome, but no. They only curl on the outer edge of my eye, they curl so much they they actually touch my lid. It's annoying, especially because the rest of my eye lashes are stick straight. I have a pic of this in my profile, if you want to see what I'm talking about. A regular size curler doesn't work for me, the curly lashes at the outer edge of my eye don't need anymore curling and they don't go into the curler right so they end up all weirdly bent.
So I use this curler on the straight eye lashes, it's perfect. I can get my lashes to at least all curl, so they kind of match, yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Tokkaebi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This mini lash curler is great. From the looks of the design compared to Uemura's, it really doesn't look too different. This is definitely a curler that you have to work your way out from the base of your lashes, so as to not get that trademark amateur 90-degree angle in your lashes, though. So, starting from the root, squeeze the curler, then move out away from your face a tad and squeeze the curler again (not too harshly, otherwise you'll get hard-corner dents, making you lashes look kinda wavy). Do this until you're out to the tips of your lashes, varying the pressure for where it's needed (more pressure for the thicker part of your lashes). After you're done with one section of your lashes, move your curler over for another section of your lashes. I often overlap sections so as to be sure to get all of my lashes.

I have short, very straight and coarse Asian lashes that point down. Looking straight at me, it sometimes will look like I have liner on when I don't because of my lashes looking like they create a line themselves. But even with how thick and straight my lashes are, this curler works very well! And I paid practically nothing for it. It does take some getting used to, but it is very worth it. A regular-curved lash curler doesn't get all of my lashes due to how large a bend there is in the curler, and I have to use the same work-my-way-out process with it, so I definitely recmomend this curler to anyone with similar lash issues.

I also have more control with which lashes I'd like to see a more dramatic effect in, such as the outer corner of my lashes. I curl the rest of my lashes only slightly, just so that they're not poking me in the eye, which happens on the inner corners of my eyes. It's really painful.

Anyway! Good curler.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Didiniumbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I much prefer this over my regular sized eyelash curlers and have reached for it everyday since I got it a month ago. So I guess it really works for me.
It's easy to get right into the outer corner and curl stobborn lashes in the middle again without changeing the shape of the others.
Here I can curl the lashes where and at what angle I like, without pinching my eyelid in the middle as it so often happened to me with my regular sized curler.
I curl one part after the other but it doesn't take particularly long I think, as the result I want is much easier to get for me with this mini curler and the problems I had with regular sized curlers so far are missing here. Love it, I'd repurchase anytime.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I bought this because I thought it would be a great asset to my ensemble....boy was I wrong...since I am above average using my traditional curler this does NOTHING for me!!!!