April 21, 2014 | 1017 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - colourstay liquid liner

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Gracejennifer27

i have the pen version
i loved how easily it was to apply but it is very smudgeable.
the brush thin is too thick. and can make the eyeliner too heavy

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by duarteda1387

I threw this out after one day of use! The felt tip applicator is really stiff and makes it hard to do a cat eye. The color wasn't a very opaque black at all it was a watered down black that I had to go over again which totally sucked because I ended up ruining my line in an effort to make the line darker. It also smudged less then 2 hours after I put it on. Total disappointment glad I had a back up eyeliner in my stash.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Rudytune

Colour ok but smudges instantly on oily eyelids - oh where can i find one that will stick

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by aldrinmoore

After trying numerous eyeliners i have always ended up giving up after trying to apply them as they never seem to go on even.However this one after seeing some people use it on you tube i thought id give it ago.Tried it yesterday and im impressed, the nib is great, its stiff and dosn't fluff at the end (benifit-rubbish) and the line was easy, straight and even- yay.I havn't worn it out yet on a good blow out so can't speak for it yet in that respect but just to apply it is a yay from me, i have tried high end and low end and this is so far the best one i have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by hosullivan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've bought this product like three times now. Most of what I love about it is the applicator - it's stiff, which makes precise application easier for me, and it's long enough/tapered enough that you can make thick or thin lines, and running it lengthwise along my lashes makes the PERFECT pin-up-cat-eye-thingy on me. It does tend to fade a bit at the corner, so I keep it with me for touch ups - this isn't a dealbreaker for me. Solid, rich black and it lasts until you apply PRESSURE to rub it off above your lashes. If I was rich I'd probably explore other liquid eyeliners but being that I ain't, I'm happy with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by stephshortsweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I put this on for a 6 hour party, and I did a little winged eye. After a couple of hours I noticed that the ends of the wings of both my eyes had no eye liner left, it flaked off. The colour did look really rich and I liked that but I'm hoping that the next time I try it on it'll actually stay.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by batsforlashes

I have the same problem with this product smudging into the eye crease! The colour is good and the product goes on well but within 10 minutes it was half way over my eylid crease. Feel like I wasted my money and definitely won't buy again, especially as I'm looking for a good liquid eyeliner that won't budge!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by rani003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried Revlons colourstay after using Rimmel exaggerate eyeliner and there was a tremendous difference:

Why RIMMEL EXAGGERATE is better:
It IS smudgeproof even in humid or wet conditions
Has good staying power
Easy to use

Why REVLON COLOURSTAY is better:
The colour stays (lol!)...by that I mean, that unlike the exaggerate, it remains pitch black on application and throughout the day so for colour maintenance, its fine to apply just the once

however, my biggest concern is my oily eyelids. With rimmel exaggerate, ive never noticed any smudging, but when i use revlon, even after priming my eyelids with UDPP or TFSI, even when I use eyeshadow and everything, the eyeliner transfers to my crease and it looks horrible! Its worse when I dont wear eyeshadow, towards the end of the day i find that Revlon colourstay is all over my eyelid and it looks so bad! When i go out in the evenings, after 2 hours or even less sometimes, the eyeliner is a mess...would not be repurchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2009 7:23:00 AM More reviews by fluffycloud

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a while now.
I line my top lid with this, and the application brush makes it super easy to create the cat eye look. :-)
It's very black and dramatic. It does stay on for ages, and doesn't flake or fade overtime unlike some other liquid liners.
The only downfall i guess is the fact that it does tend to smudge in humid conditions or if you have oily eyelids, and the application brush can be easily damaged. Mine started wobbling around and the hairs on the brush are starting to poke out.
Bottom line: Good product, stays on, easy application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this eyeliner. It's in pen form and it has a very fine felt tip so you can make both thin and thick lines. It applies darkly and doesn't budge. It's well priced (especially if you get them BOGO). I've been using mine several times per week for months and it's still going strong. This will definitely be a staple in my makeup kit.