December 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Scrubs - MyChelle - Tropical skin smoother

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by alina08

There is very little product in this container, and I do not quite think that this product measures up to other exfoliating products. It also smells heavily of coconut, which for me is unpleasant. The scrub is rather creamy, which I like, but I do not think this product is special enough to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by greencatydid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is sensitive and this scrub really hurt just smoothing it onto my skin and made it stingy/blotchy. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Ranna1994

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This scrub smells great! I know that's not the most important thing in a scrub, but it makes it more enjoyable to use. I have a difficult time with the packaging on this. It is in a plastic jar with an ill-fitting lid that isn't easy to get on/off so the scrub actually dries out a bit. I can still use it, but I need to wet it first. It would be much better if it were in a class jar like many of their other products. The scrub works well, and after rinsing leaves a bit of a moisturizing film on my skin, which I don't mind at all since my skin is so dry and sensitive (I assume it's the coconut oil left behind which is fine by me since it's such a wonderfully natural and beneficial product). It is difficult to find a scrub that will actually remove dry skin flakes and dead cells without drying my already dry skin, but this definitely does just that. I use it 1-2x p/week, although if my skin weren't so sensitive I would probably enjoy using it more often, and I think it would be beneficial to get rid of dead skin cells if I could. Definitely recommend, even to those with the driest skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 7:23:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is quite rough scrub so you need to be gentle with this. It may easilly feel that you're scrubbing your face off. Smells nice. I don't thinkt it's good if you have really sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 5:17:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

Great great product. I scrub for about 30 seconds, then leave on for 1 minute (like the instructions say), then I rinse. And voila! I look damn good! Scrubs very well and deep cleans. My skin looks and feels smooth and dewy. Has a very very light fruity smell to it, but not artificial at all. More like a smoothie. You only need very little. Apply to face, wet fingers, and scrub. After I use this, I put on some desert essence tea tree oil, then top with Mychelle apple brightening mist. Looks and feels like I got a facial. I love Mychelle. I feel so luxurious when I use Mychelle products.