April 18, 2014 | 1790 users online

Treatments - Kerastase - MASQUE OLÉO-RELAX SLIM MASQUE OLÉO-RELAX SLIM

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by cherrychocolate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This masque leaves my hair feeling very soft and smooth, and less frizzy after using it. I love the smell of this masque as well. However, this masque is pretty expensive hence I try to use it sparingly like one reviewer below mentioned. I normally use this once every two weeks. I'd love to repurchase this if the price wasn't so high. I will go in search for a cheaper hair mask that delivers similar results to this, and if I'm unable to find one that good, then I will return to this after I finish my current tub of this masque.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by dollface29

I wanted to love this conditioner but sorry my locks of hair just werent satisfied. Now I'm a believer that just because something didnt work for me or someone else that it doesnt mean it's garbage but seriously I had high hopes for this product. This line has such a great reputation that I did believe in the hype. My hair felt ok. That's all. Just ok and for this price I want it to be friggin amazing and it wasn't. First off I have two textures of hair. I'm a mixed gal. I generally use salerm which is from Spain. And I alternate with other italian products. If it aint broke don't fix it. So I deff could have lived without this product. Felt a bit heavy and didn't feel like "true" moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by rose919

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Another top product (for me) from Kerastase. Leaves my hair silky soft and frizz-free and controls the volume. It does what it says. HG.
My only pain is the price :( so I try to use it sparingly to last longer...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by kddn

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hair usually loves anything Kerastase but this leaves my hair a greasy mess. It truly feels like I have rubbed it with motor oil. This is the same result I get with the plain Oleo-Relax Masque. I don't know why my hair feels like this when I use these products. I used to use the plain Oleo-Relax Masque with good results. It's almost like they have changed the formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Great yet expensive conditioner. I have super thick, wavy/curly and dry hair that I flat iron every 2nd or 3rd day. I only wash my hair 3 or so times a week so given that the cost of this is easier to swallow. This really makes my hair soft and really does make it much more easy to handle. It takes down a lot of the puffiness I am prone to and frizz is a thing of the past. I did an experiment this past week where I used only herbal essences shampoo and conditioner & styling products and my hair looked terrible all week! Dry, poufy, frizzy...ugh. Unfortunately for my wallet the Oleo Relax shampoo, this product used as a conditioner and the Oleo Relax slim cream guarantee a good hair day every day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in a set with the Slim Creme and it's pretty good. My hair is nice and smooth when I use the two products together. I do prefer the Nutridefense masque though, it's more moisturizing IMO.

Update 9/29/09: Cut all of my hair off and use this more often now, I need less styling product and it kicks out frizz very well. I changed from 4 stars to 5 even though it's not quite HG, but pretty close.

Update 3/20/2010: Reaching for this more often now that I'm growing my hair back out. Fights frizz but doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it feeling coated. On my 2nd jar now.