April 18, 2014 | 1346 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

I have used this product for years, great lash lengthener, not clumpy and very waterproof! My favourite waterproof!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by NingOnline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely mascara by Max Factor. Holds up my curl (Asian lashes = straight) after curling it first. Waterproof for sure (cried and swam with it). Does not really smudge (every mascara does that a little bit on my face). I have been using this mascara for a couple of years now, so I really do recommend it to anyone with the same skin-type and/or with Asian lashes like me. And ooh, the brush; I love this type of brush - 'plasticky'; it works better for my lashes. The only slight downside of this mascara is the price. You pay quite a lot if you look at the amount you get. It cost me 17 euros for 4.5ml which is even more expensive per ml as a Dior or Chanel mascara (they are about 33 euros for 10ml).
Note: the review from Nien2910 is mine also but it was an old profile which MakeUpAlley would remove.. Which obviously isn't removed yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Nien2910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely mascara by Max Factor. Holds up my (Asian lashes = straight) curl after curling it first. Waterproof for sure (cried and swam with it). Does not really smudge (every mascara does that a little bit on my face). I have been using this mascara for a couple of years now, so I really do recommend it to anyone with the same skin-type and/or with Asian lashes like me. And ooh, the brush; I love this type of brush - 'plasticky'; it works better for my lashes. The only slight downside of this mascara is the price. You pay quite a lot if you look at the amount you get. It cost me 17 euros for 4.5ml which is even more expensive per ml as a Dior or Chanel mascara (they are about 33 euros for 10ml).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by missbioniclegs

I bought this mascara on my ever long quest to find a great mascara, I read loads of positive reviews about this mascara so was really excited to pick it up on a 3 for 2 offer in my local Boots. I don't know if I'm missing something but it does nothing for my lashes, nothing very outstanding anyway. I can barely even see anything after 3+ coats, I don't want spidery or clumpy lashes but I like to see some difference, they look the same as before application.

Like I say, maybe I'm missing something or maybe it's just not right for my lashes but I won't be re-buying this mascara....my quest continues!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Julip9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this mascara for years, and it has never disappointed, you can move your lashes to where you want them to be ie fan them out, it holds the curl all day, and as long as you are using an oil based cleanser, Bobbi brown, Mac or Clinique , even L'Oreal, it comes off easily .. Terrific product

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by misstye

This is my go to mascara, i'm surprised it didn't get better ratings!! I generally like waterproof mascaras but a lot of others i've bought seem to weigh down my lashes(even non-waterproof mascaras). I curl my lashes before applying mascara and when I apply mascara i want them to stay curled. It's got the best staying power too, i've been on nights out and woken up and my lashes look just as good as the day before! I haven't tired many other Max factor mascaras, but it seems they got the formula right for this one. I might try some more maxfactor mascaras now but i think it will be hard to beat this one :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by missdenise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this mascara a long time ago, and it's not the worst mascara but it not great. It doesn't give that much volume to the lashes, and I had to apply it at least about 5 times to have my satisfy result.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is a okay mascara.
It separate your lashes great and give it a niche lenght.
I doesn't give that much volume so i guess is better for people who wants long and separate lashes.
It doesn't run when your in the rain and it's easy to remove with waterproof eyemakeup remover.
I have it in Black/Brown and it's great for at natural look.
I think i only would use this in the summertime, while i'm on the beach or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by nsamplay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail mascara! I have short, straight lashes that refuse to stay curled once I've curled them. However this mascara holds the curl all day and gives my lashes amazing length and volume! As its waterproof it lasts all day too.
The only negative thing about this mascara is that you only get 4.5ml of product compared to a regular mascara which normally has 8/9ml at least. But the pro's of this mascara definitely way out the cons and I would definitely recommend this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been my go to mascara for years because it gives a natural look, defining lashes and adding length. It gives some volume, but not loads (which is what I'm looking for). I've tried and really liked other mascaras but this one is still one of my favourites.