Bath and Body Works Liplicious Whipped Vanilla

4.5

This is a really nice lip gloss. It gives a nice pinkish caramel color, but, as I say in all my reviews, this lip gloss was kind of on the expensive side. It cost a little more than $7.00, which is expensive for a lip gloss, but it is a really good lip gloss, and it tastes like vanilla frosting.
If you are looking for a sweet tasting lip gloss that isn't too sticky but that is really shiny, I definitely recommend this lip gloss for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I loved this as a lip gloss with a slight tint, but the only reason i don't think i'll buy it again is because it was too expensive.... and i found the mint one better... but i may buy it again now that i think about it so ....

pros
- taste good! :) (like vanilla frosting)
- smells like vanilla frosting and sweet
- nice beautiful pearly shine and light tint

cons
- 7$ i think :(
- I HATE the sparklessssss (or whatever it is) just becuase i can feel it when i rub my lips together... and i find it annoying :( ...

i still like it :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Congratulations Bath and Body Works. You have officially made a tinted lipgloss that still looks natural AND made up, at the same time. Bravo. 3 for $15 sale, and this is one of them. So really, it's about $5. Good price. It comes with so much product, like, wowza... .47oz of product? That's not just good, it's great. This may possibly be my favorite. In the tube it looks like a brown color, but it goes on your lips like a dusty rose color. Subtle, shiny, smooth, amazing. It brightens up the face while not looking like Crayola did your makeup. Tube is the best, also. The texture is perfect, not very waxy and sticky (Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush) and not too slick so it doesn't last and stay on long (Cover Girl Wetslick's Fruit Spritzers) it's still slick though. Great for all seasons. The smell is to die for. It smells like creamy vanilla, or some rich hot cocoa with vanilla topped on it. Sweet, and it tastes great. It's buttercream frosting on your lips, without the annoyingly sweetness. This is easily a favorite, and of course I will repurchase if I ever use this tube up (they last forever!).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Love this! The color looks great on my olive skin, a pretty dusty rose. It makes my lips look like pink pearls! The smell and taste are amazing, just like frosting.

on 3/6/2012 9:20:00 PM

I love this..it has a sweeett vanilla smell( NOTHING) like cupcakes..IMO

on 2/11/2012 3:07:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

If you can buy this product anywhere please GET IT because where i live this product is no longer sold. This product is not only highly pigmented but it also smells wonderful!

on 1/31/2012 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this lip gloss everyday for the past week, and it's amazing. The color is a "muavy rose" with gold shimmer. It looks super pretty and gives your lips a nice pink tint with a nice shiny finish. What I love about Liplicious lip glosses are that they're really moisturizing, so I don't even need to put on a lip balm underneath. It can get a little sticky if you put too much on. The smell of this is amazing. It smells like real vanilla, and it's really sweet. I'm a huge fan of bakery scents like this. The taste is also really sweet. The price is a little bit too much, around $8 Canadian for one, so I always get these on sale.

on 12/28/2011 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this stuff. liplicious is definitely my favorite brand of lip gloss, being a teenage girl. it has a nice glide, and even color application. It's a soft, almost brownish dusky rose. The smell and taste are both delicious, a nice vanilla.

on 12/20/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Frankly, I'm surprised I like this so much. I think that these glosses are ridiculously overpriced and I usually hate the way they smell, and I typically hate vanilla scent in general. However, I am working at the Bath and Body Works as a seasonal employee, and last week there was a sale with all lipglosses at three dollars. The employees were encouraged to wear a BBW lipgloss shade to upsell, and since this was the closest to my makeup, I applied this one. The smell was surprisingly mild and faded off of my lips pretty quckly. The taste is also mild and not as cloyingly sweet as a lot of the other glosses. I also liked that there wasn't any chunky glitter in this one. I purchased it since it was only three dollars. There have only been a few of the Liplicious glosses that I have really liked and this is one of them. I probably won't repurchase though, simply because I don't use lipgloss that fast and I wouldn't pay the full price.

on 12/17/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I suppose I'm somewhat of a vanilla purist--most vanilla-scented lipglosses all smell just a tad synthetic to me (some more than others). This is one that smells a bit plastic, although it's not so off that it smells ~bad~ to my nose, either. The gloss itself is decent, it's a nice, neutral rosy color with some shine, but no glitter. It's not too sticky and requires reapplication after a couple of hours, depending on your preference and eating/drinking activity. I have a couple of these and don't see myself running out to purchase another when they're both gone, but it's also not something I regret purchasing, either.

Popular Lip Glosses