September 20, 2014 | 831 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Snow Blossom

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by libbyfranc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is the eyeshadow I used to use for my everyday look before I switched to Maybelline's expert eyes in Vanilla. (which I like much better). i'm a very pale skinned girl, so I like white/off white/pale eyeshadows for my everyday look, and I thought this one would do the trick. Not quite. It's very sheer, so i would not recommend it for an all over eyeshadow. I don't think I would even recommend it as a highlighter as it gets glitter EVERYWHERE. It ends up under my eyes, on my cheeks, all over the place. It chunks and flakes as you blink, making a mess. It creases, too, but not as badly as some other eyeshadows I've used in the past. This isn't the world's worst eyeshadow, but it's not the best, either. I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by BazookaBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this solely as a highlighter on my browbone and nothing else and it works really well for that. It's a very sheer, slightly shimmery white. I used to use it as my inner eye corner highlighter as well but I have switched to Ulta brand kohl eyeliner in Halo for that.
This eyeshadow is extremely sheer and it takes a very long time to build up color. If you just want a bit of highlight, that's easy enough but if I want white on my eyelid or a stronger white, I use either NYX eyecrayon in milk as a base and go from there, or another white eyeshadow altogether because this one is just too much hassle to get a strong white color.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by itsrainingsunshine

Snow Blossom is a creamy white color that is very shimmery. Its a beautiful color, but it isn't very pigmented. It's usually about $4.50 at most stores. It's okay, not wonderful, but not awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by ven0ms

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is chalky and disgusting. No color, just shimmer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

CoverGirl Eyeshadows are usually hit, or miss, and this is definitly a miss, no pigmentation, just a glittery mess. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by avm28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it doesnt show up on skin and it just looks like you put on glitter and it goes everywhere . i used it on my eye lid and in like 3 hours it was all under my eyes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super chalky. Slight shimmer to this eyeshadow. Doesnt show up on skin, even with a primer. I try to make use of it since I bought it. I'll occasionally use it as a Highlighter but it's not an item I'll instantly grab from my makeup bag. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased Snow Blossom because of the good reviews and the price, but I was disappointed. I think that Snow Blossom has been reformulated, because mine is not matte, it's sparkly. It started out as a white highlighter and then quickly faded into a clear glitter sheen. I really wanted to like this because CG has really amped up their quality, but this one just didn't work for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by KellyBellyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is useless, I bought it years ago and almost forgot I had it till I found it recently. It was barely used and I wonder why cause the pigmentation is so bad and it's chalky. I put my finger on it and did a few swipes, the surface felt hard and there was only a sheer layer of color on my finger, wiped it on my hand and the color did not even show up. I'm pretty sure I got it for dirt cheap but nevermind that, I don't even think I can find a use for it. Waste!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The fact that I have hit pan should say something for it. Its a good matte white shadow. As with all of my shadows, I do use a primer first. I have used this as a shadow all over my lid on lighter days, but usually I use it at my highlight for below brow bone and on the inner corners of my eyes. It is buildable, but takes several layers to get a good "white" if thats what you're looking for. It is a bit powdery, but I also generally expect this from DS brands. Would I repurchase? Yes, but I also think there are better alternatives out there.