Origins Quick, Hide! Easy blend concealer

3.9

water - anthemis nobilis (chamomile) - cyclopentasiloxane - dimethicone - butylene glycol - neopentyl glycol dicaprate - trimethylsiloxysilicate - peg-10 dimethicone - bis-peg/ppg-14/14 dimethicone - sodium chloride - chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract - hexylene glycol - cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract - polyethylene - stearyl glycyrrhetinate - c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphate - polysilicone-11 - polyglyceryl-4 isostearate - tocopherol - hexyl laurate - cetyl peg-ppg-10/1 dimethicone - cyclodextrin - acrylates/dimethicone copolymer - silica - alumina - disodium edta - sodium dehydroacetate - phenoxyethanol - [ /- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - mica]

on 2/27/2015 9:46:00 PM

Poor coverage. Can't believe all the great reviews. Very disappointed.

on 11/21/2014 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Too drying for my skin

on 7/25/2014 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

After reading lots of great reviews for this concealer I was really eager to give it a try. I have very dark shadows under my eyes and fine lines. I found this concealer lasted long and did a decent job of concealing the darkness under the eyes. I doesn't pool into the fine lines either. What it does do though is crease at every line under the eye, after just a few minutes of normal facial expression. So instead of having the concealer pool into the fine lines one has a load of creases! After looking in the mirror half an hour after application I looked a right mess and fines lines were visible that I had never even seen before!. OK, so maybe I was using too much concealer, so I tried again, numerous times, using less every time, until I might as well go without. Still no good. It just creases a lot and ends up looking worse than if the concealer pools into them a bit as you can always blend and touch up. I found this stuff too dry to blend out the creases and easily touch up during the day. If you have no fine lines or just the beginnings of some lines this concealer does a decent job of concealing darkness and it does last. However, if you have a fair amount of fine lines it may not work well for you.

on 7/2/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm still trying to find a new drugstore concealer because this is dang expensive for a pretty natural coverage concealer. nw20 = light/medium

on 4/4/2013 7:14:00 AM

This is a really good concealer .Dosen't cake or look heavy, very natural on.I'm 56 , so I can't use anything that's going to settle into lines under eyes and this dosen't.There are loads of concealers that will cover darkness, but getting concealers for under eyed mature skin can be tricky. This one actually does the trick. I don't see a problem with the colours as others have mentioned..I have it in light/medium as recommended to me by the SA.I'm nw 15/20 in mac.The light /medium is more pink toned than the light (more yellow)But the light/medium or no 2 looks very natural and skin like on .I don't like the sponge applicator, would far prefer a tube, but I like the end result so much I would buy again. At 12, it's not too exspensive.This is one of the best for mature skin in my opinion. I've tried dior sculpt, EL doublewear, Lancome Maqicomplet, to name a few and the origins is the best of the bunch for my mature skin.

on 3/5/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG concealer. I have been using this product since I was 15 and I'm 22 now....dang thats 7 years!!!!! I use this product in the Medium shade. What I like about this concealer is that it blends away perfectly and it hides my under eye circles. This product is great for young skin and it never breaks me out!

on 2/15/2013 11:16:00 AM

This concealer is like no other that I've ever tried, and I have tried many! I love that it's so easy to blend and stays in place all day. I would say that it offers solid medium coverage. It never creases and is one of the only concealers that I've found that doesn't need to be set with powder. In these ways, it is the great.... Unfortunately, the colors are terrible for yellow-based skin tones like mine (NC25/NC30). All the shades dry darker and way to pink to wear under the eye. I usually wear light-medium shades, but in this concealer my under eye area ended up a very unnatural pinkish/whitish color (even with a sheer application). The light shade dried slightly less pink, but even more white. I ended up buying the medium shade which dried to a darker and unfortunately slightly grayish tone. I so wanted to find a shade that would work for me because this concealer sits so beautifully on the skin, but unfortunately I couldn't. I had to return this product.

on 10/17/2012 9:10:00 PM

LOVE IT!!! This concealer is just THE BOMB!!! my first concealer ever to purchase and my favorite... Doesn't break me out, covers great, great for hiding blemishes and dark circles.... I love love LOVE it, the only thing i dont like is i got a little darker shade than i am so there is like little dots of orange here in there, but dont make the mistake I did, but the product is great for only $20, i have had it for almost a year and still have NOT ran out! definitely a good product.

on 5/24/2012 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Lasting power was great but it was WAY too pink for an under-eye concealer. Even worse for my yellow skin tone. I returned it. My search for a longwear under-eye concealer continues...

on 4/13/2012 12:43:00 PM

HG! HG! HG! I couldn't be happier with this concealer. Shade 2 Light/Medium is pretty much the exact color of my skin. Other people may find the range of shades a bit narrow, but for most people I know who wear concealer could probably find a match. I paid $16 and change for this after tax, so the product itself is only around $15 which is amazing for the quality and the amount. The lack of questionable ingredients is what drove me to it, although I had been using paraben-free Amazing Concealer before in Light Golden, which I found was great but lacked lasting power (and at $33 for the travel size the packaging of which cracked around the tip I can't bring myself to repurchase, unless they make the tube better).
This concealer dries matte a tad darker than it comes out of the tube so extra-fair beware. It covers any and all hyperpigmentation on my face with one application. I dab the doe foot applicator to the tip of a sanitized finger and apply it that way, to keep things hygenic. I find the heat from my own skin helps this blend better than a sponge. The formula does not highlight dryness at all, but rather improves my dry patches over a day of wear. The color so seamlessly blends with my skin that I can just wear this without foundation, even though my routine usually consists of at least some BB cream under it. Can't say too much how it would fare on undereye circles since I don't have bad ones and use Benefit Erase Paste under my eyes and on my lids if they look a little veiny. I imagine the formula wouldn't cause dryness on me though, since it seems to repel dryness on my blemishes and around my nostrils. Overall, I'm loving this concealer and if I ever finish it would buy again.

Top Rated Origins Products