April 18, 2014 | 1822 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

I like this product a lot but the cost is steep. Sugar Rose smells great, is moisturizing and leaves a lovely sheer tint to the lips. The downside really is how soft it is but I assume this is why it is so moisturizing. I really enjoy the lemon meringue smell but that could be a turn off.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

Firstly, I absolutely loved the product itself. It made my lips feel extremely moisturized and left a bit of a gloss (not so much of a tint). I mostly wore it alone, but sometimes under a very drying lipstick to keep my lips from flaking. However, for a $23 Chapstick, I was disappointed to find it broken very soon after purchasing. I did not keep it in my purse, but on my vanity. It is winter here, so there is no reason it should have melted. I do realize these have no preservatives, hence the reason they are so sensitive and breakable. I was careful but still it broke in half and I ended up trying to salvage it in an empty lip palette I received in my Wantable box.

The packaging is gorgeous, but clearly did not help "save" the product. It's a matte lilac colored metal the screws on and off instead of running the risk of the cap popping off in your bag. The product lasts a long time and as I previously stated very nourishing. I don't think I would repurchase because it's a $23 Chapstick/lip balm. Better to stick with Nivea or Chapstick and not run the risk of wasting half the product, especially such an expensive product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a sucker for the word rose. Any product that smells like a rose, colored like a rose, looks like a rose, or simply has rose in the name. ( like rose gold) I'm all over. So when I saw this I was kinda curious. The packaging is cute. Matte pink metal with a twisting lid so it doesn't slide or pop off in your purse. It smells like lemon cake. Which lemon is one of my favorite sents and flavors. I was sold there. I quickly purchased it. And smoothed it on before I even left the store. And holy crap move over eos. My lips feel so nourished and soft with a subtle rosy glow. It's very glossy and it lasts a while. The day I bought it I went for pizza right after and it was still on when I was done. Even if I have it on all day and it manages to were off my lips don't feel like I have to apply it again they feel soothed and soft. I can actually see my self using up the whole stick and buying a new one. I really wish I knew about this sooner. This stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by SnowboardingBabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Provides great tint color and lots of hydration to my dry lips. Wish it comes in many other colors to choose from,

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this! Great colour payoff and very moisturizing. Not long-lasting if you eat or drink, but I don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by GcNel

I love this it's thick white is great it goes on super smooth and it really is a great Chapstick plus it give a little bit of color to dress up your lips. The sugar in this product actually pulls the moisture in to your lips! So it's super hydrating!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by diana33dayman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great lip balm to use throughout the day. great spf protection for summer time! it is a bit expensive though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have this in the rose and regular and both are the same, except this one is tinted red. It's an okay tint, but nothing special. I am one of the few here that does not like these. I think they are seriously overpriced for what they are. True its all natural and that's awesome, but using pure Shea butter or cocoa butter I get even better results for a fraction of the price. This stuff comes in a small package and has a huge price-tag.

Every one of them I have ever gotten has broken. They melt, break, and smear (which is understandable considering they are all butters with no chemicals to preserve them) but...for this price...and being in a stick form...it's just a huge hassle that I don't need. Easier just to get Shea butter, or buy Baxter Lip balms, which are even better.

I have melted my own raw Shea butter and cocoa butter with beeswax for an all natural product and poured them into lip-balm containers and they did not melt, break, etc. Took me literally 5 minutes and made 5. Save your money on these.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by nostradamus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brand really stays true to its name with these tinted lip treatments. I have tried several of the shades but my favourite is the rose, even though it could stand to be a touch more pigmented for me. I love sugar rose to layer with or when I'm feeling like I just want something moisturizing but with a dash of colour. I'm not one to praise fragrances in lip products, but I actually enjoy the lemony fresh scent of this tint. I just wish it was less expensive because a tube runs out pretty quickly, especially since the tint wears off rather quick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeluver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the tint... very light and natural... but still glossy. I would repurchase this again once I run out.