Ponds Clarant B3- Normal to Dry skin

3.6

Water, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxybenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Glutamic Acid, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate

on 8/27/2015 10:48:00 PM

been using this for a week, and have had fantastic results! dark marks from acne gone and overall skin tone is even and glowing. I use it twice daily after exfoliating. I have combo acne prone skin and this does not clog my pores at all, in fact my pores seem smaller. I am definitely repurchasing. I don't see why this doesn't have a higher rating. the jar sucks but I will put up with it for such a great product.

on 8/27/2015 7:25:00 AM

After using almost an entire jar of this, I am not impressed. I do like the way that this isn't heavy on my skin, and instead feels light and nourishing. The fragrance is ok, but I would prefer fragrance free.

But this has done nothing for my skin. I have huge, persistent dark spots in three areas on my face, and they have not been affected at all. I know that my dark spots react very well to hydraquinone, but I wanted to try a niacinamide-based cream to see if it was just as effective. No. No fading, no evening of skin tone, no reduced redness. No breakouts (which is a plus) but no benefits either.

I have dry skin on my cheeks, undereye area and forehead, and very oily nose and chin. I bought the cream for dry skin as all my dark spots are in the dry areas.

I will use up the remainder of the jar on my chest and neck, but I won't repurchase.

on 8/11/2015 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

I've been using this a week so far - a thin layer in the evening 30 minutes after AHA/BHA toner and leave it on for 30 minutes before applying oil and moisturiser. It's not quite a moisturiser on it's own - it's quite drying, but fine under other products at night. I'm very clog prone and acne prone and it's had no bad effects.
So far I am very impressed, my skin tone looks more even, my acne scars and age spot is fading. I've even been applying it twice a day to some previously dark scars on my arm and they're noticibly paler. It says on the tub that it takes 2 weeks for skin tone to even out and 4 weeks to reduce age spots, but I can see it working already. Very impressed, I'll be hoping more friends will be visiting the USA when I need another tub!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was going to buy Cerave PM but since the reviews were mixed because of the niacinamide I decided to try a mini jar of this to see how my skin handled that active.
I am freaking impressed. Ever since I started using this, my skin has been more even. Redness included. I had been using a light coverage foundation every day but once I started using this I just started wearing concealer and powder over my spf.
I don't have a lot of problems to fix but this is a very decent night cream, especially for the price. Pick up a travel size container for less than $2. If nothing else, just try it on your chest and hands.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

For those who have used thus product and have seen no to minor results, it is best that you are well exfoliated when using this product in order for it to penetrate deeply and work effectively. i used this to even my skin and get rid of dark spots from breakouts that i shamefully picked at. tsk tsk. however, I've been using this ponds for about three to four weeks and so far so good. Prior to using it i had been exfoliationg with an AHA soap that gets rid of dead skin, and removes dark spots over time, but using the ponds has given me a great boost and has overall improved the tone my skin. I love thia product and will continue use until i have prefectly even skin.

on 2/14/2015 3:00:00 AM

I bought this to use on my chest and arms/hands as I have quite a few freckles there. I have noticed a difference after a week of use as they have faded a bit; not completely. It also seems like the lines on my neck have faded slightly too. It is moisturizing without being greasy. I did use on my face a couple times but I am pretty sure this cream was the reason why my healed old nose piercing became inflamed and infected all of a sudden. It was used just around it. I stopped use and my piercing is fine again. I won't use on my face again and wouldn't recommend for those with sensitive skin.

on 12/25/2014 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I am a teenager of color with dry skin. I bought this product in hopes of clearing toning out my skin and giving off that "glow". However, after using after 1 1/2 months i seen no results. I usually wash with Raw African Black soap and on occasion have pimples here and there, but after this product I have had a major breakout and dark spots have yet to clear.

However, the price was fair and I enjoyed the scent. The product easily smoothed into my skin and didn't leave my face oily.

Overall, I have stopped using this product and wouldn't buy another.

on 10/13/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Meh, skip this. Total waste of time. This doesn't fade anything nor does it do like it promises. I saw no difference with this product after using it for 2 months.

Itís also overpriced for what it did do, and that was just moisturize. Itís a fairly heavily scented face cream so beware.

on 5/6/2014 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I used this for a week and by the 3rd or 4th day I started slowly breaking out into red bumps. I stopped use shortly after, and my skin is clearing up. I generally do not have sensitive skin or break out from using products, whether they are unscented or scented, but something in this product did not agree with my skin. My skin is generally already even-toned and I tried this product in hopes of just getting a nice "glow" like I did with Olay Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream (see my review for that also).

However, I loved the fresh floral fragrance and did not find it too strong. The scent faded over a few hours. The texture of the cream is very light and it absorbed into my skin well. There was no residue leftover from rubbing into the skin. The price was just right at $9-$10 for a 7 oz. jar. I prefer jars over tubes, so the packaging was a plus. I was disappointed that this cream didn't work out for me, since I liked aspects of it.

on 3/29/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Picked this up on a whim while restocking my overnight travel bag. Didn't realize it was for dry skin until I got home (I lean toward oily). It doesn't leave me greasy and I actually find the scent to be pleasant. It doesn't break me out, which is a small miracle. I have been using this for 2 weeks and have seen my dark brown discolorations fade to light pink. I need significantly less concealer now!

Popular Treatments (Face)