Ponds Clarant B3- Normal to Dry skin

3.5

Water, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxybenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Glutamic Acid, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was going to buy Cerave PM but since the reviews were mixed because of the niacinamide I decided to try a mini jar of this to see how my skin handled that active.
I am freaking impressed. Ever since I started using this, my skin has been more even. Redness included. I had been using a light coverage foundation every day but once I started using this I just started wearing concealer and powder over my spf.
I don't have a lot of problems to fix but this is a very decent night cream, especially for the price. Pick up a travel size container for less than $2. If nothing else, just try it on your chest and hands.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

For those who have used thus product and have seen no to minor results, it is best that you are well exfoliated when using this product in order for it to penetrate deeply and work effectively. i used this to even my skin and get rid of dark spots from breakouts that i shamefully picked at. tsk tsk. however, I've been using this ponds for about three to four weeks and so far so good. Prior to using it i had been exfoliationg with an AHA soap that gets rid of dead skin, and removes dark spots over time, but using the ponds has given me a great boost and has overall improved the tone my skin. I love thia product and will continue use until i have prefectly even skin.

on 2/14/2015 3:00:00 AM

I bought this to use on my chest and arms/hands as I have quite a few freckles there. I have noticed a difference after a week of use as they have faded a bit; not completely. It also seems like the lines on my neck have faded slightly too. It is moisturizing without being greasy. I did use on my face a couple times but I am pretty sure this cream was the reason why my healed old nose piercing became inflamed and infected all of a sudden. It was used just around it. I stopped use and my piercing is fine again. I won't use on my face again and wouldn't recommend for those with sensitive skin.

on 12/25/2014 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I am a teenager of color with dry skin. I bought this product in hopes of clearing toning out my skin and giving off that "glow". However, after using after 1 1/2 months i seen no results. I usually wash with Raw African Black soap and on occasion have pimples here and there, but after this product I have had a major breakout and dark spots have yet to clear.

However, the price was fair and I enjoyed the scent. The product easily smoothed into my skin and didn't leave my face oily.

Overall, I have stopped using this product and wouldn't buy another.

on 10/13/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Meh, skip this. Total waste of time. This doesn't fade anything nor does it do like it promises. I saw no difference with this product after using it for 2 months.

Itís also overpriced for what it did do, and that was just moisturize. Itís a fairly heavily scented face cream so beware.

on 5/6/2014 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I used this for a week and by the 3rd or 4th day I started slowly breaking out into red bumps. I stopped use shortly after, and my skin is clearing up. I generally do not have sensitive skin or break out from using products, whether they are unscented or scented, but something in this product did not agree with my skin. My skin is generally already even-toned and I tried this product in hopes of just getting a nice "glow" like I did with Olay Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream (see my review for that also).

However, I loved the fresh floral fragrance and did not find it too strong. The scent faded over a few hours. The texture of the cream is very light and it absorbed into my skin well. There was no residue leftover from rubbing into the skin. The price was just right at $9-$10 for a 7 oz. jar. I prefer jars over tubes, so the packaging was a plus. I was disappointed that this cream didn't work out for me, since I liked aspects of it.

on 3/29/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Picked this up on a whim while restocking my overnight travel bag. Didn't realize it was for dry skin until I got home (I lean toward oily). It doesn't leave me greasy and I actually find the scent to be pleasant. It doesn't break me out, which is a small miracle. I have been using this for 2 weeks and have seen my dark brown discolorations fade to light pink. I need significantly less concealer now!

on 1/26/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am a woman of color with sensitive, combination skin and a light golden complexion. This stuff is awesome, way better for evening skin tone than Esoterica, Nadinola, et al. The scent evaporates pretty quickly. It's got a light whipped texture that isn't greasy, and rubbing gingerly it dries matte fast. It's one of the easiest products to apply that I've ever used, but I'd prefer squeeze tube packaging. Cutting a tube open to scrape the last bit out vs. dipping your hand in a jar 100+ times seems more hygienic. As other reviewers have noted it's also inexpensive.

Apply it before any other products. It forms a wonderfully smooth, absorptive layer but on top of a light layer of retinol just sits on my face. This is the only thing that has faded scars for me in two weeks or less. There's also the appearance of smoothed skin after several weeks. As for its moisturizing qualities, I'll have to disagree with some reviewers. It's a pretty light cream; I always top it off with spf and a true-blue moisturizer.

on 12/30/2013 9:51:00 PM

I bought this for it advertised to help clear dark spots, it was cheap, and I hadn't found makeupalley yet. I gave it a 2 because it was moisturizing, and didn't adversely affect my skin. I didn't like the feel on my skin when I first applied this or the fact that it had a floral scent perfume. I don' really see the point in having a perfume in a facial product, but I still use a couple that do if I like them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very acne prone skin. After years of trying to clear it up I finally had, the only thing I had left was minimal acne hyperpigmentation. I had never had huge acne cyst before. I heard about how great this product was for clearing up my acne marks I had left over. THIS STUFF BROKE ME OUT SO BAD. After all the work I had done to finally get my skin clear it broke me back out. I had huge painful cyst on my face. I do not reccomend this. I must say it moisturizers well but it breaks you out horribly.

Popular Treatments (Face)