July 28, 2014 | 1050 users online

Eyes - Smashbox - Master's Class GlamourEyes - Hazel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by nikoletta2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has a lovely array of 6 colors. There are 3 for everyday, and 3 considered smokey. However, they can be combined, and work well together.
Colors are high pigmented, very flattering, easy to work with, shadow stays on the brush. the package is a good size and can travel easily if need be, there is also a nice clear mirror.

Would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 2:40:00 AM More reviews by paulagillugo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just loved this kit. The shadows are full of color, didn't crease, and lasted. Only thing I didn't like was the mascara that clumped my lashes together sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by zoeferret

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this at Sephora for $59. I do not have hazel eyes, I have dark brown. This kit has mostly purple shades and that's what I like. The brown eye kit has blue shades and I am not a big fan of blue eye shadows.

It contains-
0.12 oz Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner In Midnight Purple-
love this! It's a dark eggplant purple, goes on smoothly, long lasting.

- 0.04 oz Cream Eye Liner in Black Plum (dark violet plum)-
This is just OK. I can't use it alone- I have to layer it with powder to make it last. It's so dark it's almost black.

- 0.264 oz Eye Shadow Quad in GlamourEyes Hazel (lavender taupe/ soft gold/ dark plum purple/ golden olive)
Lavender Taupe- is not pigmented at all- but it's good for blending other shades or softening it.
Soft Gold- is a mid tone/light shimmery gold- nice as all over wash.
Dark Plum Purple- it's a black based purple- when I blend it, it tends to end up looking black.
Golden Olive- is a nicely pigmented-. golden olive ;)

**Overall these are pretty good eye shadows, they are generously sized, go on smooth, and easy to use.

- 0.08 oz Photo Finish Lid Primer- this works pretty good as a base. It's creamier than UDPP and seems to work the same.

- 0.27 oz Bionic Mascara in Black Violet (deep violet purple)- it does what it says- it goes on w/out clumps, doesn't flake, last all day w/ out smudging. The lengthening and thickening isn't to die for but it's pretty good.

- 0.18 oz Eye Beam Double-Ended Eye Brightener (pale pink/ pale gold)- I love this- it perfect for highlighting the inner corner of my eyes and it last all day!

- Smudger Brush- nice stiff small bristled brush. Good for smoking out your liner. It's high quality and did not shed.

- Illustrated Step By Step Get-The-Look Guide- this was really helpful with giving ideas of what to do with all these products. I like the pictures and step by step instructions.

**Overall I am pleased with this kit and glad I bought it. You can't beat $59 for 7 products. Which brings it to about $8 each ( ends up being the same as most drugstore cosmetics. ) I took one lippie off because some of the products didn't WOW me- not that it was horrible, I'd use it but something I wouldn't reach for everyday. And would not go out and buy alone. If your like purple eye cosmetics- I would recommend this. They also have a Brown Eye kit with blue shade and a Blue Eye kit with brown/bronzy shades.