Cargo PlantLove eyeshadow - Dove

4.7

on 6/14/2012 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is one of the most beautiful eyeshadows I have ever seen. The color is just a gorgeous gunmetal grayish blue and the consistency of the product is above par (above MAC). I will definitely buy more of these PlantLove products, too bad there aren't that many colors to pick from. I just wish the containers weren't so bulky but I do love that they are biodegradable.

on 8/1/2009 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful shimmery, cool, blue-toned gunmetal color... the pigmentation is super, and the shadow is very creamy and easy to blend. I highly recommend this color for brown or black eyes. After finding this gem, it seems that Cargo e/s's do not get enough love... rivals the pigmentation and creaminess of, let's say, Benefit or MAC, if not better.
Update: Swatch pic uploaded. Both the lighting and my camera sucks so it doesn't do the shadows justice - they are a bit more shimmery IRL

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a Cargo book with all the pressed powder products from the PlantLove line so I'll be doing reviews on everything soon. Dove is a beautiful shimmery blue-gray color and one of my favorite eyeshadows in the collection. The pigmentation is great. It does fade and crease a little bit over time if you don't use a primer though. I don't think I'd ever buy the eyeshadow single if I use this up because $20 is really steep for 1 eyeshadow. Also, while I love that the packaging is environmentally friendly, it's also bulky and cheap looking.