Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask

3.9

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Fragrance Supplement, Butylphenyl, MethylPropional, Coumarin.

This the review for the Moroccan oil weightless hydrating mask all i can say is WOW i love this more than my macadamia mask an i didn't think that was possible. This very effective an works . I will admit the first time i used it i didn't see any result probably not till my third use but once i saw the results i was so pleased. The smell is so amazing an lingers you can still smell it during the day . your"e hair will be easier to comb through and so soft. It is pricey however it lasts so long . One suggestion i have is there are two different choices theirs a weightless hydration then theirs the Moroccan oil intense hydration if you have oily hair go with the weightless one or if you have very thin hair other wise the intense hydration is gonna be to heavy for your"e hair. I have medium coarse hair however i found that the weightless hydration was the perfect amount of moisture that i needed. I highly recommend this mask i cant think of any complaints except maybe for some people the price but the mask has lasted me over a year so i do think its very worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i wanted to adore this, and i used the full-sized product religiously until it ran out.
the packaging is great, in that the it's flip-top so keeps the product fresh, and the allows you to squeeze every last bit out. you can also easily flip it with wet hands.
the product smells like heaven, if you're into flowery smells, and i am. i almost smells good enough to not want to use perfume after it's been on your hair. i also liked the creamy texture.

unfortunately, this didn't hydrate my hair properly, and my hair is easy to hydrate: it's thin, fine, and a couple inches below my shoulders. yes, it's colored, but usually even cheap conditioners render my hair combable when wet. this did not, and did not hydrate, condition, or moisturize my hair at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Nice smelling mask but didn't do anything for my hair.

Pro
Easy tube
Smells great

Con
Price, I know better masks for 1/3 of the price
Doesn't tame my frizzy hair
After four uses my hair became dry and tangled, not quite what I expected from such an expensive mask.

I absolutely loved this mask as a teenager. I was drawn to it because of how frigging amazing it smells. Just heavenly. It moisturized my hair, and made it soft. I would leave it in my hair for 30 minutes with a towel wrapped around my head to keep it warm (for better penetration).

It is very pricey for me, and doesn't do anything special for my hair. So, I see no point in paying so much for this mask when I can use cheaper masks that also make my hair soft and moisturized. I also hate the packaging. What is it with all these companies using such unsanitary packaging?! It's so easy to get water in it, and who knows what else every time I dipped my fingers in there (I'm a very clean person, I swear, but still).

To start with I have thick hair, dry and sometimes even coarse. Usually I look for very moisturising and conditioning hair products. This mask was too weak for my hair. Nice one overall but would never buy it again. Kerastase gives u much better result (can't even be compared) but at similar price. Also one very known hair stylist told me that Moroccan oil is good for Virgin hair and for coloured it's better to use other brands.

I first purchased this in 2009. I had an all over head of bleached platinum hair that I would do myself, and it was extremely healthy despite all the processing I would put it through.

I didn't really realize how much this mask made a difference - UNTIL I stopped using it, when my hair became dull and lost its softness and began to break!

Flash forward to a few years ago and I remembered the mask by Moroccanoil and wanted to use it again. The only thing was that I assumed the mask I was using was the restorative version with the orange cap.

The restorative mask is great for a deep treatment if your hair is needing strength and structure! My hair concern however is severe dryness and brittle strands. So my HG mask is the hydrating one.

With this Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating mask, I have honestly never found a product that gives my super dry hair better results (and I have tried Kerastase, Fekkai, Alterna, Pureology, Joico, It's a 10, Enjoy, Redken, Phyto, Macadamia Professional, Shea Moisture, tons of drugstore products, and more!).

My hair actually holds moisture, feels soft and relaxed, and gives off an illuminating shine/glow when I use this. It's truly an intense boost of hydration for these brittle locks that literally NOTHING penetrates!

Never want to be without this stuff!

Once I`ve found the Moroccanoil products I`ve stopped using anything else. This mask is AMAZING! I use it once a week, and it makes my hair stronger, shinier, and absolutely lovely. It smells heavenly, and I can feel my hair detangling and drinking this in while I sit with it in my bath. My hair smells so nice and stays cleaner much longer. I now wash just once every 5 days and my hair has been healthier for it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE IT.... Last week I tried the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask for the first time. As they suggested I mixed a pump of the Macadamia Oil treatment with the mask and kept it on for 5 - 7 mins as recommended. I used the Macadamia Shampoo too. It had been years since I did any masks. Afterwards I thought it was just OK. Today I used the Moroccanoil Hydrating mask for the first time. I washed my hair with the Moroccanoil Volume Shampoo, towel dried my hair per instructions then scooped out some hydrating mask and added a pump of Moroccan Oil with the Mask, combed it thru then...waited 5-7 mins. I could feel already it was so much better then the Macadamia Mask line. The downside is that I will probably wash my hair more because it feels so gorgeous and soft, I keep getting everyone to feel it ha,ha...

PRICE: - I think it is a bit steep, it's $40 Australian.
PACKAGING: The tub it comes in has a screw top lid, why do they not think when it comes to packaging that a pump would be alot easier and less chance of water getting into it.
WOULD BUY AGAIN: I will ALWAYS make sure I never run out
DOWNSIDE. : That I never found this sooner.....

Overall a fantastic hair mask that i would recommend to everyone, smells nice closer to natural oil scents, the value for money is good considering the final effect of the mask. Has improved my hair texture and moisture level , very easy to use, just apply to hair after shampoo and leave in for 10 minutes and you are done nice healthy looking shiny hair.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm pretty shocked at how mediocre this mask is considering the high price. Wow. The scent is bad. It has a hint of the original moroccanoil smell mixed with grandma and a hint of old school jerry curl juice. The texture is thick and looks a bit waxy. Not too much slip when applying. Didn't do well at moisturizing. No hydration period. Does leave my hair feeling slightly softer after it dries but then that feeling is gone in the morning. Works ok on my 2 year olds hair but then again that's toddler hair. Maybe this is just meant for people with naturally straight hair? I feel like the positive reviews on this stuff are lies I tell you, Liiieess. Will not repurchase. Wouldn't recommend. Better masks out there.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products