December 18, 2014 | 1614 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Badgal Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wear eyeliner pretty much every day and wanted to try a waterproof one so I could avoid constantly having to reapply. This eyeliner was pretty disappointing, you need to press quite hard and the black pigment is definitely not dark enough. It seems to stay on better than my favorite mac pencil but it's definitely not worth the price and the overall effect is a bit meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have really oily eyelids and pretty much every eyeliner I use will smudge on me. This does smudge a little bit, but not as much as other eyeliners do. While I am glad I have it (I have the travel size) I would not pay full price for this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by runwayartist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

If I'm gonna spend 20EUR for an eyeliner, I expect it to work wonders. This? Naah. Just a regular, plain, normal eyeliner. Yes, it is waterproof and the duration of it on the lids is quite good, but these assets are not difficult to be found at a MUCH cheaper drugstore eyeliner. Definitely not gonna spend that much money on a pencil eyeliner again. Sorry Benefit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this liner. I wish it wasn't $20 though! Goes on smooth, clean, and crisp. Not tugging at my eye and it almost looks like gel or liquid liner. Lasts all day. It lasted me all night on a date without a smudge. The brown looks great with metallics and is easily smudged for a smokey eye. Definitely use an eye primer. That really helps with this liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Dis8ged

This is not for people with oily lids. 3 stars for the fact that the line goes on really smoothly and the colour is really bold and black. However the colour tends to fade very quickly and I have even darker panda eyes. Applying a primer does not help, and it really ruins my makeup. Have also tried it for the waterline, but it smudges as easily. However, love the fact that there's a "smudger" at the end of the pencil, so smoky eyes can be easily achieved. 5 stars for packaging but will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Sarah7777777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Stays put all day. Nice texture. Sponge on the end is great for smudging to create a smokey look. Lasted

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my second string liner. I like it a lot, but it's not true love. I have it in the black, and it's a lovely sort of true black with no undertones that I can see. That said, the main problem with this is that it's only mostly waterproof. It does a respectable job of staying on my upper lids without transferring if I am just doing a bit of shopping on a cool day. However, it it's too hot outside or I'm doing something strenuous, it bleeds a bit. It's not a big mess, but I enough that I need to touch it up some. I guess it's pretty good for a pencil. I think one probably needs a gel liner for particularly awesome staying power. So, this is my favorite pencil liner. Blacktrack by MAC is still the very best for staying power, but this is pretty good.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Skyflyer67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have 2 of these - the grey one I love and it stays on all day but the brown one not so good. The colour is a bit insipid and it comes off after about an hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was bought this eyeliner in grey when the assistant recommended it. The softness of the grey was perfect for an everyday look as I wasn't too keen on black. I was really impressed with the grey actually and was so pleased that I also went for a brown one too!

The pencil is soft and silky and sharpens quite easily. It is a shame when the pencil breaks off but I guess that is just expected of pencil eyeliners.

I would definitely repurchase this product as I found it so long wearing and complimented my eyes' nicely. Great product :D

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by CeeTe3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The eyeliner is nice after application, but it definitely does not last long enough for me. The mascara is definitely not waterproof, as it rubs off easily after in contact with rain (smudges). My lids sort of fold inwards (monolids), so the eyeliner smudges my lower lids. Apart from the smudging, the other side of the eyeliner is incredibly useful! It gets rid of the unwanted eyeliner marks, if you make a mistake. (I guess that part is to get rid of the smudges). I received this as a present, but most likely will not repurchase.