BeneFit Cosmetics Badgal Waterproof Eyeliner

3.6

on 6/3/2015 2:13:00 PM

If you live in the USA I suggest you continue using this pencil if you have it--as a small opportunity here to make a little money, by filing a lawsuit against benefit.

The pencil has wooden casing which needs sharpening and once you sharpen, the edges of the wood become jagged and sharp and no amount of further sharpening changes that. So you have to use it very, very carefully. Since I use a pencil everyday I need to sharpen it every other day to make sure I don't get cut by the edges. Why don't I throw it away? Paid almost 18 pounds for it!!

on 12/21/2014 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Okay, so I must admit, I have purchased this liner twice. Although it is waterproof and it is decent, it most certainly isn't worth the price. I feel like I go through this very fast as I always have the be sharpening it to get a decent point, which I feel is never quite attainable with this. I work at Shoppers Drug Mart so I do get a discount on this product, perhaps the only reason I have repurchased. It's not bad, just not worth the outrageous price.

on 10/4/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wear eyeliner pretty much every day and wanted to try a waterproof one so I could avoid constantly having to reapply. This eyeliner was pretty disappointing, you need to press quite hard and the black pigment is definitely not dark enough. It seems to stay on better than my favorite mac pencil but it's definitely not worth the price and the overall effect is a bit meh.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have really oily eyelids and pretty much every eyeliner I use will smudge on me. This does smudge a little bit, but not as much as other eyeliners do. While I am glad I have it (I have the travel size) I would not pay full price for this.

If I'm gonna spend 20EUR for an eyeliner, I expect it to work wonders. This? Naah. Just a regular, plain, normal eyeliner. Yes, it is waterproof and the duration of it on the lids is quite good, but these assets are not difficult to be found at a MUCH cheaper drugstore eyeliner. Definitely not gonna spend that much money on a pencil eyeliner again. Sorry Benefit.

on 2/28/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this liner. I wish it wasn't $20 though! Goes on smooth, clean, and crisp. Not tugging at my eye and it almost looks like gel or liquid liner. Lasts all day. It lasted me all night on a date without a smudge. The brown looks great with metallics and is easily smudged for a smokey eye. Definitely use an eye primer. That really helps with this liner.

on 2/20/2014 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is not for people with oily lids, and it it also not waterproof as it claims to be!!! 2 stars for the fact that the line goes on really smoothly and the colour is really bold and black. However the colour tends to fade very quickly and I have even darker panda eyes. Applying a primer does not help, and it really ruins my makeup. Have also tried it for the waterline, but it smudges as easily. However, love the fact that there's a "smudger" at the end of the pencil, so smoky eyes can be easily achieved. 5 stars for packaging but will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Stays put all day. Nice texture. Sponge on the end is great for smudging to create a smokey look. Lasted

on 8/18/2013 10:13:00 PM

This is my second string liner. I like it a lot, but it's not true love. I have it in the black, and it's a lovely sort of true black with no undertones that I can see. That said, the main problem with this is that it's only mostly waterproof. It does a respectable job of staying on my upper lids without transferring if I am just doing a bit of shopping on a cool day. However, it it's too hot outside or I'm doing something strenuous, it bleeds a bit. It's not a big mess, but I enough that I need to touch it up some. I guess it's pretty good for a pencil. I think one probably needs a gel liner for particularly awesome staying power. So, this is my favorite pencil liner. Blacktrack by MAC is still the very best for staying power, but this is pretty good.

on 7/30/2013 1:40:00 PM

I have 2 of these - the grey one I love and it stays on all day but the brown one not so good. The colour is a bit insipid and it comes off after about an hour.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products