LUSH Godmother

3.6

on 5/17/2015 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this soap! It smells like fairy dust and cotton candy and leaves my skin soft and smooth. It is my favorite soap bar by far. It even leaves the bathroom smelling heavenly long after you are finished showering! Highly recommended!

on 5/14/2015 3:32:00 AM

I love this soap! It smells like candy/ gummy bear. Although it's not really moisturising, it cleans decently. The lovely scent is a big plus for me.

on 2/11/2015 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I rarely have anything bad to say about LUSH products, but this one is just not didn't work so well for me. I got this as a sample to try out, it smells beautiful, reminds me of redskins I used to have when I was at school. The scent is really long lasting as well, it makes your whole bathroom smell like the soap long after you have finished your shower. That is really all I like about this soap... I think it is either a bit too harsh on my skin, or I am allergic to something they put in it, because every time I tried to use it, it makes me itchy... I really want to like this soap (believe me, I love the scent!), but the scent is where my love for this soap stops...

on 12/31/2014 6:21:00 AM

I absolutely love this soap! The smell is beautiful, makes the entire bathroom smell gorgeous, the soap isn't too drying, compared to other soaps. I tend to use the lather to shave with and it makes the shave really close and snag free. I got this in the snow fairy christmas gift box and I reckon the bar will last ages as I've sliced it up into loads of "one /two use pieces" Really like this soap, almost as much as porridge soap. Definitely recommend to all sweet bubblegum smelling lovers!

on 12/21/2014 2:44:00 PM

I brought this soap from the Lush shop in Poole and so it came in some paper tissue, hence the low packaging rating.

I really love the smell of this soap, and it lasts for ages. However I do not find that I smell of the Godmother soap once I have used it, and if I do, then I have to use a lot and lot even then it doesn't last that long.

I love the Lush brand though, and their products are all worth the money as they last so long, and are ethical and full of natural ingredients.

:D

on 6/2/2014 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Smells just like snow fairy which I love! I prefer Rock star but I am sadly allergic!!

on 2/15/2014 11:34:00 AM

The smell of this product is just mind blowing. It's my favourite product from lush. I can smell it in my bathroom and on my skin. It's not very moisturising but rarely any soaps I use are moisturising. They can cut how much you want as well. It's worth a go. Beautiful soap. I hope these never discontinue this product!!

on 1/9/2014 1:03:00 AM

OH MY GOSH, so I've just recently started trying Lush's soaps and when I smelled this one in store, I was in love! It smells exactly like Swedish Fish, but somehow better. I keep taking the pieces of it that I cut up to make it easier to use just to smell. It lathers really well in the shower, which is nice because I typically don't like using bar soap to clean my body with.
The only hold backs I have on this is that Lush doesn't sell a tin for this sort of product, because I can tell this will melt fairly easily once I'm back at university and have to constantly move it back and forth from the shower to where I keep my bath supplies. Also the price wasn't horrible, but still kinda pricey.

on 5/21/2013 10:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is just 'okay' it is a little drying, the scent is nice. Won't be repurchasing this one

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Drying soap.. Lush soaps are so overrated, they do look and smell special but the quality is horrible. I didnt like the smell anyway, it smells like the cheap children sirup drink from my youth, not a nice smell, however could handle it.