August 29, 2014 | 1341 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Godmother

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells just like snow fairy which I love! I prefer Rock star but I am sadly allergic!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Shanifanimua

The smell of this product is just mind blowing. It's my favourite product from lush. I can smell it in my bathroom and on my skin. It's not very moisturising but rarely any soaps I use are moisturising. They can cut how much you want as well. It's worth a go. Beautiful soap. I hope these never discontinue this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by thorneykins

OH MY GOSH, so I've just recently started trying Lush's soaps and when I smelled this one in store, I was in love! It smells exactly like Swedish Fish, but somehow better. I keep taking the pieces of it that I cut up to make it easier to use just to smell. It lathers really well in the shower, which is nice because I typically don't like using bar soap to clean my body with.
The only hold backs I have on this is that Lush doesn't sell a tin for this sort of product, because I can tell this will melt fairly easily once I'm back at university and have to constantly move it back and forth from the shower to where I keep my bath supplies. Also the price wasn't horrible, but still kinda pricey.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This is just 'okay' it is a little drying, the scent is nice. Won't be repurchasing this one

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by chickengifts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Drying soap.. Lush soaps are so overrated, they do look and smell special but the quality is horrible. I didnt like the smell anyway, it smells like the cheap children sirup drink from my youth, not a nice smell, however could handle it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This soap is sweet smelling. Kind of reminds me of the candy like smell of comforter, creamy candy, melting marshmallow moment, bubblegum lip scrub. Really nice. Nice lather and moisturising too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by emmadawidar

Amazingggggg love it so much smells exactly like snow fairy and the bubblegum lip scrub definitely reccomand u to buy it i always have a shower just to smell like it

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Bagsy85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a fan of Lush..so was looking forward to using this soap.
I took a knife to it and sliced it up into little pieces, and went on to use a slice every time I showered.
The smell is sweet (some might describe it as sickly-sweet.)
Anyhoo, it does have a nice lather, but I found my skin had a slight reddish tinge in areas after. Also gives you that waxy feeling after, which I found irritating.
I gave away the rest of these bars, cut up and unopened, 'cos for me..it just wasn't worth the hassle.
I think putting it by the sink, and using it as a hand soap might be a better idea.
I'm sure there will be plenty of fans of this soap, it just wasn't my cup of tea.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by sarahlilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This soap smells so yum! Like those red Wonkalicious candies. The scent really stays on your skin (and in your bathroom!) for quite a while.
The soap lathers up really well, especially if you use a loofah, and it does last quite a while. I cut my bar up into three pieces so it lasts longer.
The Godmother definitely isn't a moisturising soap, so might not be best for those with really dry skin. But it does leave your skin feeling clean and fresh.
I'd definitely buy this soap again as the smell is just amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells like red frogs (Australian's hopefully understand)!! I loved coming out of the shower smelling like lollies. I would use this in summer. The smell really lingers too. I think this is a nice soap, I will buy again, but also am not completely obsessed with it. Is just something fun to have around, does the job and doesn't leave my skin feeling either tight or moisturised.