October 25, 2014 | 1176 users online

Crème - Christian Dior - Prestige foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by baileylab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Went to sephora Ion singapore to buy the stippling brush (which is great too but i bought the shiseido stippling brush which is softer and which i use to apply blusher). Then what the heck, asked for a foundation. Wasn't expecting anything (as with most of my foundation purchases) but i have to say this product is really amazing! My skin has an odd color. Just because I'm Asian I'm always given a yellow undertone base. This yellow in the foundation is not too yellow.

I put a small amount in a separate container and leave it to dry out for about 2 days more. For me, this way, it'll evaporate some of the liquid. I prefer cream based foundation because i just discovered it's easier to apply. No wonder liquids have failed me all the time.

I only use a small amount and the coverage is fantastic! I'm a bit reddish and have some facial veins near the mouth.

I only use this and it gives a nice dewy finish. If i have more time I brush on the radiance compact.

Very very happy with this product!

I was given 010 but will purchase 020 when i get the chance.

I won't repurchase simply because I want to try other products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by baober69

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would say this is worth the 950rmb(150+usd). Very silky, smooth and luxurious texture, applies beautifully on the face. Most of the time I just use my bare hands to apply, then use the foundation brush that's included with the foundation to cover the darker area such as around the nose. Coverage is medium to full coverage depending on how much you use. The downside to this foundation is that it doesn't stay very long, also even the lightest shade available, which is 010, is still a little dark for my very pale Asian skin. However, I still love this foundation (especially the smell, it's absolutely divine), already on my second bottle, and would buy it again in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by sureofherself

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At last I have found the best foundation on the market. After years of trying foundations I gave up due to sensitive skin. So I risked buying this Prestige foundation in 010 and its the best foundation I have ever used. In fact my skin feels excellent as I super dry, sensitive skin. I took the risk to order on line and it has paid off. I actually expected to try it and end up giving it up. If there is a foundation to buy for those skins which cannot tolerate foundations this is the answer. I'm surprised, amazed and so grateful for a company that makes such a good quality foundation. Expensive it is but worth every single penny. So I must confess, as a makeup lover even my partner cannot see that I am wearing a foundation as the finish is so perfect and it covers up my redness. In fact the redness goes away. Never will I need to search for a foundation again as this one is magic. Highly recommended and regardless of how much it costs, I can truly say this is worth buying and as my partner agrees, money worth spent. I feel beautiful again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by julianrei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought the Prestige foundation at the airport (it retails for 12,000 yen if I recall correctly). 010 matched my NC15~20 skin nicely.

It comes in a glass square container, with a gold cover and a spatula. The packaging is a gold box, quite luxurious looking.

This cream foundation offers excellent, medium natural looking coverage. It's one of those that go on looking like your second skin. I've found that the best way to apply this is to take a small glob from the tub and pat lightly all over my face, letting the foundation warm slightly. Then I massage it in.

I used it when I had dry skin (was on medication) and when I returned to my combination skin (after stopping medication) and both times it looked great and lasted for 6 to 8 hours without the need for a touch-up.

I would definitely purchase again if I see it. But it's rather pricey, so am trying to look out for an alternative.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No