October 2, 2014 | 1580 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Pink Velvet 423

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Fazira

This is a very wearable pink that goes well with my NC25 skin tone. I like that it's also moisturising and pigmented. However, I wish it were more longer lasting. I do notice it would start to disappear after a few hours. Maybe i should have used a lip pencil underneath?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by greeniesyt

It's a gorgeous colour. I would describe it as a berry-ish pink. Looks quite dark in the tube, but once it's on my lips, it brightens my face! Love it !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by caylarhene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this color

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by chikpea

A perfect deep rosy pink that just pulls your total look together - it applies like a dream! I have hazel eyes and it really brings out my eye color as well. Not super long lasting, but I enjoy applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by victoriassecrets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I do love this lipstick. Being very fair it looks quite a muted, rosy pink on my lips. The quality is lovely, although, it doesn't last that long. But it is a dream to apply, so I don't mind so much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've never had a lipstick fail like this.

I do like the color, but the texture is off or something. And it doesn't last more than an hour. Even the crappy $1 lipsticks I buy are better.

I'm not sure if it's just this batch or what, but it's the first Revlon lipstick I've tried and will probably be my last.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

Another reviewer really used the perfect word to describe this--elegant. Whenever I want to look chic, pulled together, classic and a bit 50's retro, this is the pink I reach for. It's a very pigmented lippie, even on my pigmented lips and I don't find it drying at all. It's not advertised as a matte, though I detect very little to no shimmer in this lippie.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is flattering, the opacity and texture are right, and it's affordable. If it were matte I would love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This color was way to much for me. Don't get me wrong I love pinks but this was not what I was looking for. Back to the drawing board

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Pink Velvet is an elegant, refined, medium-toned pink that looks classy and chic on, pairs well with smoky or neutral eye looks. I don't wear this as often as some of my other pink shades because I tend to prefer bold lip colors, but I do reach for this when I want a simple, no-fuss professional look. Super Lustrous lipsticks are exceptional quality lipsticks for a drug store line.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No