November 28, 2014 | 2048 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Hair Tools * The Vibe Hair Straightener

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Shelbylea

This is the best hair straightener I've ever used! I purchased this after my old one crapped out and at first I thought the vibration feature wasn't necessary but it truly makes the difference! Your hair is soft and smooth after and the vibration keeps from damaging the ends of your hair. it also curls amazingly, so fast and easy I've gone through plenty of straighteners and this is the best I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this staightener after mine was broken (Babyliss Pro, wich was a good one too...) At first, I was a bit afraid to pay so much for a straightener but I really wanted to have a good one so I gave The Vibe a chance and I'm glad I did. I couldn't find any good reviews on the internet so I didn't know what to expect.

First of all, it vibrates (that's why it's called The Vibe :D) and I don't know if it works but all I can say is that my hair has never been so shiny and smooth with a straightener before. The plates are ceramic and tourmaline (= to give more shine and less damage to your hair) and I find that it keeps up with this promiss. Another great thing about it: no more pulling of the hair! When I first used it, it was weird, because with other straighteners you really have to push hard on both plates to get your hair smooth, with The Vibe you don't need to do this!

I also find that my hair stays smooth and shiny for a longer time. With my Babyliss I had to style it every morning and with The Vibe I don't need that.

The only bad thing about the product (if it is a bad thing...) is the very long cable that is attached to it! I know it is made for professional use so maybe then you need a cable that long, but for me it is waaaaaay to long. The first 10, 20 uses the cable is not that bendable and I hated it.

It's nice that you get a rubber pad with it, to put your iron on it while you are using it + to cool down after using it, but they could have put a pouch with it. With my Babyliss I had a little bag to put the iron in it, even while it was still hot, there was a safety foil inside that bag. Too bad Hair Tools didn't provide such a thing.

I give this 5 lippies because it is so great!!
Tanja