October 22, 2014 | 2021 users online

Mascara - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Lash Lifting Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

She may be the go-to eyebrow expert to Hollywood's elite but she don't know diddly about mascara. This stuff is an awful, wet, FLAKY mess. Expensive as heck, and a nightmare to remove. Don't do it. Please.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Hammermkl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lash Lifting Mascara doesn't do a thing and barely looks like it goes on. I bought this and the "Clear Brow Gel" as a mini 2-pack from sephora.com and both products are terrible. Once the brow gel dries it flakes and makes my brows look like they have dandruff.

I won't but these or any other Anastasia of Beverly Hills products again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck, this mascara sucks. I tried the sample a couple of times, and it flakes, weighs my lashes down and to top it off it is a nightmare to remove. Stay away from this one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Beth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This one was in my November Birchbox. And of course it was black. I rolled my eyes, and then figured, eh, what the heck, I can at least try it. If I like it, I can see if it comes in other colors. It's not a bad mascara; it's just nothing to write home about. It goes on smoothly, doesn't make my lashes hard or crunchy, and for the most part comes off with soap or DHC Deep Cleansing Oil and water. However, it doesn't come off completely, and that's not acceptable to me. It doesn't seem to make my lashes longer or thicker, just darker. And black is the only color it comes in. So thumbs down, and Anastasia, you of all people should know not every woman needs black mascara. Shame shame.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by lorskie

It goes on great for my long, blond eyelashes and the coverage is there, but after a couple hours I look like a zombie due to flaking! Won't buy this again...still on the hunt for the perfect mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by perfumequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Glad I got this as a sample - I would never purchase it. It flaked right from the first application.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Thank goodness for samples! I can try a product and ditch it after one use without feeling bad.

It seemed fine when I put it on. It was a bit too feathery for my taste but it did an ok job of creating volume. The real problem was when I looked at myself a couple of hours later. Uh oh! Flakes! I hate it when mascara flakes.

This is a no for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by ellenmarie1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Meh. I bought a trial-size of this mascara on a discount makeup website, so take that into consideration, but overall I found it to be clumpy, on the dry side, and to have a bit of a solvent-type odor. Not sure what's in this but it seems waxy, too.

Not a cheap brand. I wouldn't switch from Lancome, Chanel or Kevyn Aucoin for this.

Now, on the other hand, I lover her brow powder compact....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I got this as a sample from Sephora. I had this today on one eye and Diorshow on the other. This one gives me a little bit less volume and length but not a very big difference. It gets dry fast though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by sheepy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this mascara a couple days ago at Sephora, and I am in love with this. It makes my lashes look fake, but in a good way. It separates wonderfully, and my lashes just have this flared look after I apply it. I didn't have any flaking, clumping, or smearing, just great lashes that looked amazing..... this is definately one of my favorites!