December 22, 2014 | 1863 users online

Lip Treatments - Pixi - Lip Stain/Plumper in Star

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by HeyThereDelilah9

I got this as a gift and I love it!!! The color is a sheer, bright, warm coral. The texture is thick and rich, but not sticky. The shine is light and pretty, definitely not glassy a la MAC Lipglass. The smell--YUM!!! It smells like a chai latte!! Cinnamon, ginger, even a hint of nutmeg--ahhh love it. It definitely tingles like it should, and--I can't believe I'm saying this--as a plumper, it actually worked!! Don't expect it to turn pencil thin lips into Angelina Jolie-esque pillows, but for what I wanted, it worked fabulously! I already have full enough lips, but I wanted something to fill in those pesky lines. I put this on for the first time, and fifteen minutes later, I looked in the mirror, and I thought "omg wow!! there's actually a difference!!!!!" Yes, my fine lines were considerably smoothed out, and my bottom lip (which has always been inferior to my top lip) definitely looked a little more pouty.
I honestly am not sure if I am going to buy it again, though. It's like $14 at Target, which is too much for a lip gloss, plumping or not. If I don't find a less expensive alternative, I will buy it again.