November 25, 2014 | 1726 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Pure Moisture

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by juddygirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just called the company because I couldn't find this and they tell me it's discontinued. She said the closest thing to this is smooth sensations..can anyone comment?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:31:00 AM More reviews by juliet1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite lotion to use during the summer. It moisturises really well, yet absorbes super quickly and doesn't leave a sticky film on my skin. My skin just feels lovely and soft and hydrated and the feeling lasts all day. The smell is very light - just a lovely fresh scent that won't interfere with your perfume or other products. For the price I think that Nivea body products are great, and they don't test on animals which is a massive bonus. I have very dry skin so during the winter I use the one in the dark blue bottle which is basically a heavier version of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ADoyle90815

People in my family have used this product since my great grandma, and there's a reason as it really does work. I've tried other lotions, but often come back to this Nivea product, so I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

This is a great moisturizer for men and women. My husband who has extremely dry/excema skin said this was on of his favorite lotions, and he's tried many. This leaves your skin feeling hydrated, but not sticky or greasy. It's a looser formula, so you I think you don't have to use as much.

No detectable fragrance, which is another plus for the male users out there.

This is normally a more pricier DS brand, but I happened to find this lotion at Big Lots for $3.00 which is always great. will absolutely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this body lotion! It's non-greasy, absorbs fairly quickly, and keeps my skin moisturized (almost) all day. The scent is really light and I usually don't notice it. There's not much to say other than that it works great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing lotion. Super moisturizing without making your skin feel greasy and the hydration lasts. I have very dry skin because I just finished Accutane. It has a very light fresh scent to it (absolutely love the smell) and it is so refreshing! It is a good price for the amount of product you get, and it comes with a pump! Yay pumps :) I adore this lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by cinnamonraisin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I originally came across this because of my fiancÚ. He loves tattoos and he uses this afterwards to help keep the skin in good condition (don't get me started on how soft his skin is!). I had just moved in with him and I had run out of my own lotion. And that's how it started -- my obsession with this rich but light, soothing, deeply moisturising, softening, pleasantly scented lotion began. I can honestly say that I think this is the best body lotion that I have ever tried throughout my 28 years of life (and I have tried hundreds). It moisturises deeply enough during the Winter, yet is light enough to use during the Summer without making your skin feel greasy or tacky. It just leaves my skin feeling wonderfully smooth and soft...even to the point that my fiancÚ regularly tells me how soft my legs feel since using it. I used to suffer very badly from flaky, dry legs, especially the backs of my calves and my knees. Also my elbows and upper arms! Now I can go 1 or 2 days without using lotion (not that I try to, because I love using Nivea Pure Moisture) but it's nice to have the option to skip and not have to worry that my legs might easily compete with those of an alligator.

Before I forget, I am one of those people who hates mineral oil or petrolatum in their face or body lotions. One of the first things I did after using this lotion for the first time was check the ingredients label on the back to make sure that it didn't contain any of these ingredients. I was thrilled when I saw none of those ingredients; sad but true!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this lotion last month because my boyfriend is a Nivea fan. He has really sensitive skin and he said it doesn't break him out or make his ecezema flare up. I am in love with this lotion! I use it after my shower and my skin is still soft, supple and hydrated all day! It has not made my ecezema act up either. I will continue to repurchase this lotion.