July 30, 2014 | 1147 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Infallible plumping gloss in Plumped Tawny

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

While I fail to notice a plumping effect, I didn't even know I picked up a plumping gloss when I got this to be fair, this is still a really awesome lip gloss on its own. It's a sort MLBB color for me that just adds a subtle touch to my lips. This does feel a tad sticky, but certainly not enough for me to get annoyed by it. This is one of the longest lasting glosses I have ever tried, maybe a few hours or so before touchups and if I don't eat or drink much in that period. The packaging is cute as well and it comes with a doefoot applicator. I definitely would repurchase the other infallible lip glosses like these, especially if there's a sale as there most often is with L'oreal products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by MadaLong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this lip gloss. My sister originally received it for free a few years back because it was voted as one of the best lip glosses in InStyle magazine for 2010. She didn't want it so she gave it me and for me, it is one of those MLBB glosses. The first time I used it there was that tingly effect, but now that my lips are used to it I honestly don't feel that any more (not that I care). The color is a pinky-nude/beige? Difficult to describe but super super beautiful on my lips. Just bought a second one and this is saying a lot for me because I never buy the same lip gloss twice (I love trying new things). However, this one is definitely a keeper! Highly Recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I love this lipgloss! I love how it smells and the tingling sensation it gives after use. However, after a few uses the tingly feeling goes away. It doesn't last long as I do have to reapply after eating. The downside to this lipgloss is that it does not look good on me alone. It makes me look like I have a very unflattering fat lip. I don't see much of the plump in the lipgloss. Over a lipstick (Revlon Soft Nude and MAC Lady Gaga II), it looks amazing though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a very nice lip gloss but nothing so special that i would repurchase. just kinda getting through my tube sort of thing. theres no plumping-it tingles a little in the beginning but then fades away. it has shimmer but not noticeable when on lips (thats a good thing). pinky brown nude color (i like the color) and consistency is not tacky or thick. has a doe foot sponge applicator (with a hole in the middle...?!) that is kinda bendy so you can manipulate it i suppose. lots of product for your money. color would probably be best for someone with lighter lips, mine are pigmented. i need something brighter.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by cjgrrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had a strange reaction to this product. I wouldnt say it was an allergic reaction, it just felt like I was so dry and parched everytime I put this stuff on. Really weird, I felt like I was dying of thirst and my lips felt like they were shrivelling up. oh well, lol, im going to get my money back. weird that i went on the l'oreal website and they dont even have an email address. I guess Ill phone. Anyways, I was curious to see if anyone else had this strange reaction. Ick. cheers:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by russianGRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this plumping gloss. More then the plumping part I love the long staying part. Its plumping a little I guess but I ddin't see any big plumping effect. However Its been 3 hours and I have been drinking coffee and tea since I first put it on and Its still shiny, still on my lips. Love it

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by cavvie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall I'm on the fence. I really love the color and I like the plumping factor. A little tacky but color does stay, not the shine though. This lipgloss does kinda smell iffy. Hmmm...I'm having fun wearing it but not my HG by far. Eh, I'll keep it for awhile, but won't miss it when it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

So, this says it's a plumping gloss. lol. Plumping glosses never worked for me, and I doubted L'oreal would actually be like any of those expensive plumping glosses. Well, it wasn't. I had no problem with that anyway.
At first the gloss feels like it's about to start "plumping" your lips, but then it fades. The plumping never happens. Good for me, I didn't care.
I however love the gloss. It's a natural pinkish neutral brown. In the tube, you can see the little shimmers, but you can't see them on your lips which is great for me. I don't like shimmery or glittery lip gloss.
Now, yes, it does last a really long time, however, it's not super shiny like a regular gloss is and it's not like a lip balm. It's in between. When you put it on, it's nice and glossy but as time progresses it starts fading a little and losing its glossiness. It's still lasts a long time. It's also not super sticky or liquidy, it has a pretty good consistency.
I just love the color. =)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No